Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Guess what rappers brother this is.. Empty Guess what rappers brother this is..

Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 23:49
The brother who never could - lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Guess what rappers brother this is.. Empty Re: Guess what rappers brother this is..

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:05
whos brother? lol
King
King
Registered Member

Guess what rappers brother this is.. Empty Re: Guess what rappers brother this is..

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:whos brother? lol
Do I really need to say though?
lol
LucasTrem
LucasTrem
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:36
Eminem, of course
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:44
i didnt listen to it, so yeah ahaah.
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 4:11
Lol you think when Em's done he would give him all his lyrics he has?
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 4:45
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Lol you think when Em's done he would give him all his lyrics he has?
Em said he will never be done lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:35
dude's dope! is that really his brother?
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:38
buddie wrote:dude's dope! is that really his brother?

Lol yeah
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:42
HopsinFan4Life wrote:

Lol yeah

Yep it is, damn, you'd think Em would help him out with his career a little bit
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:44
buddie wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:

Lol yeah

i doubt it, he never raps about him or talks about him.

they props hate eachother or something.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:

Lol yeah

i doubt it, he never raps about him or talks about him.

they props hate eachother or something.

idk I remember back in the day, Em and him used to be close. He used to go to his concerts and die his hair just like his big bro

he's also in the Without Me music video
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:48
buddie wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:

Lol yeah

It wouldn't work out either way.. people would have high expectations for him and constantly remind him that his brother Eminem is better, you wouldn't want to be behind someones shadow all the time.. He didn't really take it serious he made like 6 songs and stopped anyways.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:49
King wrote:
buddie wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:

Lol yeah

It wouldn't work out either way.. people would have high expectations for him and constantly remind him that his brother Eminem is better, you wouldn't want to be behind someones shadow all the time.. He didn't really take it serious he made like 6 songs and stopped anyways.

Yeah true, but shit. He's pretty good nonetheless, and with some practice he could have been really good. He got arrest a few months after he released those songs though. Don't know if he's still in jail or not

And here's some song quotes from Em about Nathan:

"Nathan's growin up so quick he's gonna know that you're phony"- Cleanin Out My Closet

"Take a little piece and beat it before you wake Nathan up" - My Mom
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 5:59
i wonder if Em pays him an allowance for being his bro, lol
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 6:15
Arkade wrote:i wonder if Em pays him an allowance for being his bro, lol
Hes probably living good right now, his daughters and his brother are pretty much the only people he considers family.
He has other step brothers and sisters who only reached out when he blew up lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 6:48
King wrote:
Hes probably living good right now, his daughters and his brother are pretty much the only people he considers family.
He has other step brothers and sisters who only reached out when he blew up lol.

like most artists.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 16:47
So... Eminem has a brother? Wat! And he cant rap? WAAAT?
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 17:47
Chokey wrote:So... Eminem has a brother? Wat! And he cant rap? WAAAT?
]

??? He clearly just posted some freestyles/songs he had on his Myspace. And it surprising he's such a secret you think sense he raps and is em's brother he'd be more noticed, and talked about hes like a ghost in the shadow
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 17:54
King wrote:

Yeah, they seem pretty tight. He probably has no reason to rap because he already has money and doesn't have to work or anything like that. Prolly why he got arrested, he had nothing better to do.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:01
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Yeah, they seem pretty tight. He probably has no reason to rap because he already has money and doesn't have to work or anything like that. Prolly why he got arrested, he had nothing better to do.

what he got arrested instantly? i couldn't find a wiki or anything about the dude its like most ppl don't know of him or that hes Em's bro
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:44
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
buddie wrote:
King wrote:

what he got arrested instantly? i couldn't find a wiki or anything about the dude its like most ppl don't know of him or that hes Em's bro

Yeah he got arrested for a DUI in 2009, and he got out of jail in 2010 or 2011 apparently.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum