Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More] Empty HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More]

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 10:46
a recent interview , everyone should read each detail, really interesting.

• Tech was late for the interview cuz he was at the chiropractor.

Tech says he is trying to get Kutt on a solo tour.

Kutt has a mixtape and album that he is going to be working on.

Tech doesn't want Kutt and Krizz to die in his shadow.

Klusterfuk has 6 songs.

Tech sings 4/6 Choruses on Klusterfuk.

There's a song on Klusterfuk called " Can't Stand Me". Krizz sings the chorus and it has a mariachi band.

He says Sultana Bianca fucked up his time in Australia. Tech's security had to move him from hotel to hotel because of the threats. He couldn't chill with Obie Trice or do the "Strange Clouds" remix with Cudi because of Sultana. They have to take all threats serious.

Tech tells a lot of stories on Klusterfuk.

There's a song on Klusterfuk called " Awkward" where he tells a story about awkward moments.

There's a song on Klusterfuk called " D.K.N.Y. " (Different Kinda Nigga You) It was supposed to be the first song on K.A.B.O.S.H. but he couldn't get Dirty Wormz on it.

Tech says he's about to leave for L.A. tomorrow to do something for his new album. It's going to fuck everybody up (in a good way hopefully) He says it's a huge milestone.

Tech doesn't like the music business at all cuz they aren't about music.

Tech says if you fall off beat you might as well stop rapping.

Tech can't swim or parallel park haha.

Tech says the MTV Hottest MC's list is a popularity contest.

He wants to tour as long as his body lets him.

Tech said him and Makzilla were on the prowl looking for some young dudes that messed with one of his home boys. I guess Tech was going to fuck them up if they found him.

He talks about performing on stage and how the crowd gets distracting.

You can expect a whole new different show on Hostile Takeover 2012

Some songs Tech is doing on tour: Unfair, I Need A Drink, Hard Liquor, KC Tea.

His upcoming album is going to be bigger than All 6's And 7's and Welcome To Strangeland.

For Tech's new album he got a beat from Seven and got a verse from Twista.

He's trying to get Nicki Minaj (but he's not sure) and Flava Flav for his new album.

He talks about working with rock bands for his upcoming album and it's going to be something totally different.

816 boys are getting beats for their album. So we can expect that.

K.A.B.O.S.H. was supposed to drop after Klusterfuk but he wants everything to be for sure with the band. He wants everything to be right.

Some douche bag asks why he hasn't dissed Q Strange. Tech says he's waiting to see them in person to see if they are serious. He says when you say shit about his family then it's beyond rap. He says Q Strange can't beat him rapping or fuck with him so why waste his time doing a diss. He gets a little fired up.

Jomeezius The Genius calls in at the end.

SOURCE
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More] Empty Re: HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More]

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 10:52
Tech doesn't like the music business at all cuz they aren't about music.

Tech says if you fall off beat you might as well stop rapping.

Tech says the MTV Hottest MC's list is a popularity contest.

soo fucking truue ^^
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More] Empty Re: HEAPS HEAPS & HEAPS OF TECH N9NE NEWS - Tells Rappers What To Do/ New Albums/ Rock Album/ Fucking Up Dudes & getting Death Threats + More]

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 11:00
Some douche bag asks why he hasn't dissed Q Strange. Tech says he's waiting to see them in person to see if they are serious. He says when you say shit about his family then it's beyond rap. He says Q Strange can't beat him rapping or fuck with him so why waste his time doing a diss. He gets a little fired up.

lol PUNCH ON ^
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:27
he always thinks of the most random features nicki manaj and flavor flav really? lol wtf.. I wonder if he still will be doing the strange cloud's remix he said he's suppose to hop on it with cudi as in kid cudi? I hope hopsin is on Klusterfuk or at least the next tech album after that. I can't see the album being better than all 6's and 7's but who knows
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 15:16
He's trying to get Nicki Minaj (but he's not sure) and Flava Flav for his new album.
please dont let this happen tech
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 17:13
Tech cnt swim or paralell park.. HA!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:09
HopsinIsDope wrote:

hey i hate pain and wayne, but that FUCK FOOD song was the shit.

Tech can pull features off, is what im saying ahaha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:09
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:he always thinks of the most random features nicki manaj and flavor flav really? lol wtf.. I wonder if he still will be doing the strange cloud's remix he said he's suppose to hop on it with cudi as in kid cudi? I hope hopsin is on Klusterfuk or at least the next tech album after that. I can't see the album being better than all 6's and 7's but who knows

Yes Kid Cudi.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinIsDope wrote:

Atleast I can see why he would try and get nicki on a track but.... Flava flav?!
wtf thats just way too random lol.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 0:03
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinIsDope wrote:

Atleast I can see why he would try and get nicki on a track but.... Flava flav?!

Seriously disappointed that he would mention either of them i can see why Nicki but damn. I just hope to hear of another song with hopsin and tech. @theungod that shit was funny so random i wonder how that question came out. What cant you do tech? lol "swim and parallel park" LOL so much for mainstream going tech
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 4:30
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinIsDope wrote:

Seriously disappointed that he would mention either of them i can see why Nicki but damn. I just hope to hear of another song with hopsin and tech. @theungod that shit was funny so random i wonder how that question came out. What cant you do tech? lol "swim and parallel park" LOL so much for mainstream going tech

lol mainstream already went tech, he also wants to work with Adele.

all i say is "dont judge the song till its out" .
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 5:55
as much as i dont like Nicki. she still goes hard as fuck on some songs.

I rekon she killed Eminem on ROMANS REVENGE.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 5:56
STRANGEgenius wrote:as much as i dont like Nicki. she still goes hard as fuck on some songs.

i wouldn't know i cant listen to her that voice makes me wanna hurt innocent people lmfao just kidding LOL And Adele would be a sick feature for a Chorus she has an amazing voice.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 6:05
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:as much as i dont like Nicki. she still goes hard as fuck on some songs.

i wouldn't know i cant listen to her that voice makes me wanna hurt innocent people lmfao just kidding LOL And Adele would be a sick feature for a Chorus she has an amazing voice.

yeah Adele can sing the fuck out.
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 13:45

Nooo, Em ripped that track up lol. Re-listen to it:

"Twisted-ass mind, got a pretzel for a brain
An eraser for a head, fuckin' pencil for a frame

You don't like it then peel off, bitch
Every last woman on Earth I'll kill off,
and I still wouldn't fuck you, slut
So wipe the smile on your grill off,
I swear to God I'll piss a Happy Meal off
Get the wheels turnin', spin, and wheel off

Snap the axel in half, bust the tie-rod
Quit hollerin' "Why, God?" He ain't got shit to do with it
Bygones'll never be bygones, so won't be finished swallowin' my wad
I ain't finished blowin' it, nice bra
Hope it'll fit a tough titty, bitch
Life's hard, I swear to God, life is a dumb blonde white broad
With fake tits and a bad dye job
Who just spit in my fuckin' face and called me a fuckin' tightwad
So finally I broke down and bought her an iPod
And caught her stealin' my music, so I tied her arms and legs to the bed
Set up the camera and pissed twice on her
Look, two pees and a tripod!"

I want to see Tech collab with Em & Hop, though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum