Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This shit needs to stop

+5
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
TheRealFakeHopsin
GangusKahn
9 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

This shit needs to stop Empty This shit needs to stop

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:53
IF YOUR TOO FAT TO CHASE A LITTLE GIRL THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE A COP

Fuckin fat pig can't catch a little girl so he tasers her, causing her to slam her head on the concrete. She is now brain dead and is in a vegetative state.

Description:
"The Florida Highway Patrol have cleared 267-pound Trooper Daniel Cole of wrongdoing and have released a disturbing dash cam video that captured him tasing a 100 pound, 20 year old handcuffed girl in the back as she fled. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined Trooper Daniel Cole's "use of force" was justified when he tased the woman last September at the FHP Pinellas Park Substation and cleared him of wrongdoing. The fleeing woman, Danielle Maudsley, 20, suffered severe brain damage after hitting her head on the concrete and has been in a persistent vegetative state ever since."
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

This shit needs to stop Empty Re: This shit needs to stop

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:57
That fat piece of shit just didn't feel like running anymore. Shes in a vegetative state ever since? this is so fucked up
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 19:06
no comment smdh when a cop kills someone its not a big deal its always waved off, not even a crime. Wait but when a person kills a cop even somehow if its an accident its the worst inhumane sin/crime ever lets hope the guilt haunts the fat pig for the rest of his life Thumbs Down Angry
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 19:17
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:no comment smdh when a cop kills someone its not a big deal its always waved off, not even a crime. Wait but when a person kills a cop even somehow if its an accident its the worst inhumane sin/crime ever lets hope the guilt haunts the fat pig for the rest of his life Thumbs Down Angry

That's the problem tho... they have no guilt or remorse. I bet you this guy thinks what he did was 100% justified.

Cops are the real criminals.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 19:43
Our outlook on cops is very distorted...Yeah they do bad things, and fuck up alot. But they are just public officials doing their jobs. Its the system that is fucked up. In all honesty this cop didn't do anything wrong. If he was too fat to work, then he woulda got fired. If he wasn't supposed to taser someone then he wouldn't have a taser.

The fact is that the system that trains our public officials is simply fucked up. He's just a drone doing his duty.

When I say "This needs to stop"...I mean the way the fucking world is in general.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 21:52
im gonna lynch on this fagget.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:24
ACAB!
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:58
GangusKahn wrote:Our outlook on cops is very distorted...Yeah they do bad things, and fuck up alot. But they are just public officials doing their jobs. Its the system that is fucked up. In all honesty this cop didn't do anything wrong. If he was too fat to work, then he woulda got fired. If he wasn't supposed to taser someone then he wouldn't have a taser.

The fact is that the system that trains our public officials is simply fucked up. He's just a drone doing his duty.

When I say "This needs to stop"...I mean the way the fucking world is in general.

this is what i was thinking too.. Couldn't have said it better the system needs to change but it wont it will just get worse and worse. I think the whole taser idea needs to go yeah cops get tasered in training cool so why do we so many cases where it clearly should not be justified and cleared.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 23:23
90% of policemen do their job right but the 10% keep messing up their reputation.
It's sad how more and more people keep hating cops in general when in reality they're just people behind power. If you can't do your job right you don't deserve your badge..

The whole system is a mess.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 2:26
I believe that this motherfucker will die in the deepest depths of hell and get rapped by demons and Adolf Hitler
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 12:22
fucking pissed me off
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum