Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video)

+9
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
TheRealFakeHopsin
King
Kamikaze
41OMaXiMuS
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Chokey
Arkade
13 posters
Go down
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video) Empty Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video)

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 5:45

this is fucking nuts lol, tyler directed it too
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video) Empty Re: Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video)

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 5:53
look at domos glasses when he's in a close up,hahaha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video) Empty Re: Tyler The Creator, Domo, & Hodgy - Rella (Music Video)

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 12:39
I were about to post this. WTF. I laughed, cried and so much more. This is the definition of OF. WTF?!?!?!? Sperm-beam = cats? WTF!!!
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 17:00
Chokey wrote:I were about to post this. WTF. I laughed, cried and so much more. This is the definition of OF. WTF?!?!?!? Sperm-beam = cats? WTF!!!

lmfao video was ridiculous they are pretty funny it wasn't bad for Tyler directing it from what i said i think? This makes me wonder how their adult swim show loiter squad will be hm.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 17:15
I don't even know what to say honestly. That was just weird as fuck.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 17:20
Weirdest music video I have ever seen
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 17:34
No gonna lie, I was entertained.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 17:35
King wrote:No gonna lie, I was entertained.

Same... the song was gay though.
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:33
The video is actually pretty dope and entertaining I cant lie... but the song is just, meh. I can definitely tell that Tyler is gonna be a household name for a long while... people really like this kinda nonsense unfortunately.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:36
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:The video is actually pretty dope and entertaining I cant lie... but the song is just, meh. I can definitely tell that Tyler is gonna be a household name for a long while... people really like this kinda nonsense unfortunately.

Its funny because of how the people act who DON'T get the humor. Its funny to watch their reactions (Or in this case your forum posts), because its obvious that you need some clarity. None will come, the jokes on you, thank you stupid people for making ignorance funny.

Its basically the exact same business plan that Tom Green had in the 1990's.
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:54
GangusKahn wrote:
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:The video is actually pretty dope and entertaining I cant lie... but the song is just, meh. I can definitely tell that Tyler is gonna be a household name for a long while... people really like this kinda nonsense unfortunately.

Its funny because of how the people act who DON'T get the humor. Its funny to watch their reactions (Or in this case your forum posts), because its obvious that you need some clarity. None will come, the jokes on you, thank you stupid people for making ignorance funny.

I think you were attempting to call me stupid there, I guess... but its not that I dont get the lyrics... I just dont like them, because they are stupid as fuck. Anybody that says otherwise has brain damage. But like I said the video is dope and Tyler is gonna continue to go places because of his visual creativity and attitude.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 19:45
Nilbon. lol.

Were Tyler the director of this movie?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 19:50
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I think you were attempting to call me stupid there, I guess... but its not that I dont get the lyrics... I just dont like them, because they are stupid as fuck. Anybody that says otherwise has brain damage. But like I said the video is dope and Tyler is gonna continue to go places because of his visual creativity and attitude.

I was trying to help you understand that the reason why it is funny is because people don't understand the humor in it. If their music wasn't offensive, ignorant, and as you say "Stupid as fuck", then I wouldn't take the time to listen to it...Tbh this shit is genius.

Terrible rap...YES ... But genius
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:03
i still reckon the video chokey posted is weirder...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:i still reckon the video chokey posted is weirder...
LOL
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 23:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:i still reckon the video chokey posted is weirder...

Rubber johnny = GOAT
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 0:18
yall aint got no yeezzzyy
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 1:42
1:00 best bitch smack ever lol
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 1:50
1:06 - 1:17

Was that targeted at anyone subliminally..?
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:24
video was hilarious haha. domo's verse was pretty good. hodgy's had no point. tyler's was a joke. but the video was awesome.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:32
what the fuck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum