Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless

+8
Chokey
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
jamrok
Blaze
GangusKahn
King
Fiasco
12 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless Empty Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 23:30
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/hopsin/video/super-duper-fly_1000212.html

(Somebody posted the "Get Silly" link earlier, but I didn't realize you can do through all the vids)

You can go through all 5 of those videos. You can also tell there are slight differences is in all of the songs in comparison to the album versions. I personally like 'Super Duper Fly" back then. You can also tell how much confidence he lacked haha.

And wtf is with the crowd sleeping on him?

Last edited by Fiasco on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 0:11; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless Empty Re: Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 23:47
Thanks for the post.
Hopsin should really record his new performances in high quality, if he isn't already.

Lol the crowd was frozen, anyone would lack confidence with a crowd like that.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless Empty Re: Early videos of Hopsin performing live while on Ruthless

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 0:09
Yeah I think someone posted this before...Its cool to see this tho...Shit like this will be lost one day. He's came a long way since GATM.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 0:45
He has improved quite a bit, thats fo sho
jamrok
jamrok
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 0:52
dead ass crowd, fuck is wrong wit em?
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 8:03
quite a bit? lol I like all of Hopsins stuff but to see what he's turned into now is just Wow
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 8:22
HopsinFan4Life wrote:quite a bit? lol I like all of Hopsins stuff but to see what he's turned into now is just Wow

exactly it took quite a few times of listening to GATML to realize where he was going with the album even though it wasn't what he wanted it was still dope i feel all hop's music his new music proves he loves music for what it is not just fame and $.. the work he put into raw a lot of people will never notice
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 13:47
shittiest crowd ever
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 13:51
fuck that crowd ahaha.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:11
Get Silly should have been on GATM
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 16:33
King wrote:Thanks for the post.
Hopsin should really record his new performances in high quality, if he isn't already.

Lol the crowd was frozen, anyone would lack confidence with a crowd like that.
Now he has somebody that goes with him to all of the shows to record the performances in HD
mrnojanoja
mrnojanoja
Registered Member

Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 20:25
THATS A FUCKED UP CROWD
man now i understand why he was fed up with ruthless he went to concerts where nobody recognized his ass
fuck that crowd...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum