Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?) Empty M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?)

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 22:16
WOW..this line up is incredible...The group consists of Cormega (M)ega), Action Bronson (A)ction), Roci Marciano (R)oci), and Saigon (S)aigon)
If you don't know who these guys are Youtube them now!

Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?) Empty Re: M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?)

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 23:48
I wonder if they can make it work?
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?) Empty Re: M.A.R.S Hip Hop Super Group (Better than Slaughterhouse?)

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 0:41
Hesky wrote:I wonder if they can make it work?

lmfao just noticed your avatar.. REACH FOR THE SKIES HONKY! lol LOL
____

And this sounds like a good idea for them to get more attention all good rappers but need to put in work and build up a fanbase Thumbs Up
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 0:49
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

____

And this sounds like a good idea for them to get more attention all good rappers but need to put in work and build up a fanbase Thumbs Up

lol at the avi..

I'm sure they can make it work... and they all have their own fan bases. Cormega is a legend and Action, Saigon and Roc have a buzz (especially Action)
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 1:19
I heard it's produced by Large Pro?
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 3:59
liftthat wrote:I heard it's produced by Large Pro?

Yup
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 4:23
Bronson is a beast
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 4:45
gvg wrote:
liftthat wrote:I heard it's produced by Large Pro?

Yup

I'm 50x more hyped for this now

LP is a top 10 producer, this shit is gonna be ill.
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 9:58
gvg wrote:
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

____

lol at the avi..

I'm sure they can make it work... and they all have their own fan bases. Cormega is a legend and Action, Saigon and Roc have a buzz (especially Action)

LOL

I don't think they're as lyrically talented as Slaughterhouse, but if they can develop a solid enough chemistry, this will work, and people will take notice of them.

Like you said, they all have buzz at the minute too, so that won't hurt.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 16:14
Dang Bronson goes hard
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:04
Skepticism wrote:Dang Bronson goes hard
]

yeah i know he reminds me of ghostface but white lol. I would like to see him and brother Ali make a classic but i don't think they would work together :/
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 22:21
Slaughterhouse will kill them..hands down
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum