Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY!

+17
GangusKahn
Chokey
Blaze
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
bLaZe 27
King
Kamikaze
Fitzyy
CHA53
funkinhopsin
adeem
JohnnyRottenSeed
Fiasco
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
gvg
21 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY! - Page 3 Empty Re: A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY!

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 1:32
Well he was freestyling and probably said it while subconsciously thinking about recording on Sunday.

Well editing cant take more than 2 weeks..
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY! - Page 3 Empty Re: A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY!

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 1:39
King wrote:Well he was freestyling and probably said it while subconsciously thinking about recording on Sunday.

makes sense.... Crying
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 1:47
well that sucks A KNOCK MADNESS RELEASE SUNDAY! - Page 3 1203521479
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 1:59
King wrote:Well he was freestyling and probably said it while subconsciously thinking about recording on Sunday.

Editing could take a day max, just depends how much time you can spend it without taking a break or something.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 2:28
The actual track has to be finished in order for the vid to get shot....without the song he can't lip sync the lyrics into the video..so most likely it will get released tomorrow..
CHA53
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 2:39
gvg wrote:The actual track has to be finished in order for the vid to get shot....without the song he can't lip sync the lyrics into the video..so most likely it will get released tomorrow..
That's what i'm thinking, + I mean he said it is coming sunday, he wouldn't do that for promo if it wasn't actually coming out... Also, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, someone would just record it and leak it, so he might just release it..

Just have to see tommorow.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 2:49
CHA53 wrote:
gvg wrote:The actual track has to be finished in order for the vid to get shot....without the song he can't lip sync the lyrics into the video..so most likely it will get released tomorrow..
That's what i'm thinking, + I mean he said it is coming sunday, he wouldn't do that for promo if it wasn't actually coming out... Also, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, someone would just record it and leak it, so he might just release it..

Just have to see tommorow.

I reallllly hope it comes out tomorrow but have a really bad feeling that it won't Crying
Funk Volume told me it isn't coming out tomorrow...idk why they would say this if it actually is. Maybe they're trying to keep it a secret or maybe whoever runs the page dosen't know Hop is releasing it tomorrow (I doubt it..) Just doesn't make sense.

They did say Hop Madness isn't coming out tomorrow and Hop just said "single"....doesn't mean Hop Madness necessarily...might be something else...alright who am I kidding Sad
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 4:29
if this is true...I CANT WAIT
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 5:15

Exactly as I said before, but dame says otherwise.. idk
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 6:23
funkinhopsin wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
funkinhopsin wrote:I asked Funk Volume on Facebook if hop madness comes out tomorrow and they said "No he is filming it tomorrow." Bored
Wow
Angry
Sneaky
:/
Crying
Suicidal

that's exactly how I reacted Suicidal see you on the other side

Suicidal
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 8:05
Well Hopsins pretty upset about it too lol, you could tell in that FB/Twitter post "Filming the last part of this Damn Hop Madness video" with everything going on, he's getting busier and busier, he just wants it out there already like everyone else.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 13:54
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Well Hopsins pretty upset about it too lol, you could tell in that FB/Twitter post "Filming the last part of this Damn Hop Madness video" with everything going on, he's getting busier and busier, he just wants it out there already like everyone else.
Something in his life right now aint what is should be. FV/Hopsin gave the danes this message last night when they canceled the concert: "He cant see another way out, cause of tough personal problems. He points out with friendly regards to his fans that it would be uneresponsible to just the fans to do a concert in that condition he is in at this very time.".
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 14:02
Damn he's obviously under a lot of pressure, and personal reasons I can understand that. He just needs to take a step back for a minute.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 14:05
he needs to chillax.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 14:48
damn whatever's going on it must be pretty tough. but honestly, if he doesn't get Hop Madness out soon, all of his buzz from Am I A Psycho will be gone...I read some people talking about Hopsin on another forum saying that they were really excited to here some new music a couple months ago and it never came and now they don't really care either way. It isn't good if people start thinking like that and become less interested
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:18
Yeah it's probably not coming today, I think Hop slipped when he said it. And they might not even need the song to film it today. Remember, he already filmed most of it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 15:43
buddie wrote:Yeah it's probably not coming today, I think Hop slipped when he said it. And they might not even need the song to film it today. Remember, he already filmed most of it.
He can atleast give us a teaser.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 19:56
Chokey wrote:
buddie wrote:Yeah it's probably not coming today, I think Hop slipped when he said it. And they might not even need the song to film it today. Remember, he already filmed most of it.
He can atleast give us a teaser.

I wonder if it will drop or not haven't heard anything else sense this video almost seems likes its not gonna happen today Panic Sad But on the other hand they are suppose to announce the top 3 winners of the dont fu(n)k up our beats contests their will be a big buzz for that so maybe he will drop it right before or right after lets hope

Last edited by ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stoned)
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 4:23
well....this sucks.

my guess is that we'll get it March 9th...random date
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 4:27
funkinhopsin wrote:well....this sucks.

my Ex's bday LMAO.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 4:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:

my Ex's bday LMAO.

hahahaha it's a sign! march 9th it is
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 4:32
funkinhopsin wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

my Ex's bday LMAO.

hahahaha it's a sign! march 9th it is

LMFAO, ohh daum.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 4:35
damn they didn't say shit about it during the contest the only confirmed stuff i got was that Layzie Bone and i think Dizzy said Krayzie as well will be on Smoke out conversations, SwizZz finished a video last week getting edited by hopsin should be out in next 2 weeks, and same with Fuck your opinion i assume it will be out within the week after SwizZz's new video. can't wait TURN IT UP LOUDER! i was kind of hoping street light would at least make 3rd oh well
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 6:02
I don't mind waiting, but he really needs to stop getting our hopes up like this...
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 17:08
At this rate we'll see Ill Mind 5 before Hop Madness haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum