Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March

+8
Lello
theungod
Blaze
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
AwesomeMan0710
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Kamikaze
12 posters
Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March Empty SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:34
SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March Captur12
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March Empty Re: SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:41
just posted this, this is a disappointment but i'm sure the album will be fire and make up for it...
How do i delete my post?
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March Empty Re: SmokeOut Conversations Pushed Back To March

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:44
is it gonna be like a retail album? like on itunes n shit? im sure it'll be fire.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:53
I'm scared the album won't feel like an album. Hopes are high, tho...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:01
and SwizZz's album pushes back another 2 months.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:05
STRANGEgenius wrote:and SwizZz's album pushes back another 2 months.

are you just saying or is this true fact?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:13
as both sorta haha, SwizZz's album was SET for a march release, but now since Dizzy chucks his album in march, they r gonna push back SwizZz's album some more...
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:21
Dang like SwizZ said it will be worth the wait hopefully
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 5:57
sucks its gonna be pushed back, but it could be pushed back even further. so, im patient
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 13:43
man, Dizzy shoul'da just left it as a mixtape, and let SwizZz release his album, then Hopsin, he could've had a later release date in the year.... but it's all good though
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:45
Lello wrote:man, Dizzy shoul'da just left it as a mixtape, and let SwizZz release his album, then Hopsin, he could've had a later release date in the year.... but it's all good though

yeah i totally agree its like he just wants the Moolah $$$ dollah dollah bill yall lmfao.. Seriously though a mix-tape would have helped him establish himself, build up his fan base then drop a album ya know.. Wink
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 18:55
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
Lello wrote:man, Dizzy shoul'da just left it as a mixtape, and let SwizZz release his album, then Hopsin, he could've had a later release date in the year.... but it's all good though

yeah i totally agree its like he just wants the Moolah $$$ dollah dollah bill yall lmfao.. Seriously though a mix-tape would have helped him establish himself, build up his fan base then drop a album ya know.. Wink

I think it was a very bad idea to turn it into an album. However, his success is only a matter of time anyway, so it doesn't really matter in the long run.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 21:09
hopefully it will be good.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 21:56
Yeah and I don't expect us getting Knock Madness till September maybe later. It's going to be a while before it drops
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:00
buddie wrote:Yeah and I don't expect us getting Knock Madness till September maybe later. It's going to be a while before it drops

Why do you say that?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:11
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:Yeah and I don't expect us getting Knock Madness till September maybe later. It's going to be a while before it drops

Why do you say that?

Cause Hopsin has no idea when it will be releasing, and that is just my guess. If we're lucky we'll get it before the end of Summer. Remember, Hop still has to release another single after Hop Madness, so it will be a while.

And RAW took Hopsin years to put together, and he's gonna take his time with this album
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:19
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Why do you say that?

Cause Hopsin has no idea when it will be releasing, and that is just my guess. If we're lucky we'll get it before the end of Summer. Remember, Hop still has to release another single after Hop Madness, so it will be a while.

And RAW took Hopsin years to put together, and he's gonna take his time with this album

He did say Hop Madness would be out by the end of September...and he said Knock Madness would be out by spring.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 22:30
GangusKahn wrote:
buddie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Why do you say that?

He did say Hop Madness would be out by the end of September...and he said Knock Madness would be out by spring.

Yeah and a few weeks ago he said it would have a Summer Release, but then a couple of days ago, he said he has no idea when it will be out, so yeah
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 6:47
it will drop when detox does
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum