Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught) Empty Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught)

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:50
Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught) Article-2097037-119A751B000005DC-294_233x332

If you're facing arrest then it's rarely a good idea to provoke the police on your tail.
But an accused rapist on-the-run was so angry at being named ‘Creep of the Week’, on a sheriff’s office facebook page, that he went online to 'troll' law enforcers.

After being exhibited on the facebook page of the sheriff's office in Jefferson County, Alabama, Dustin
McCombs, charged with 'rape by force', logged on to taunt his pursuers-
and ended up engaging in a hilarious comments war.

'Trolling'-the practice of being deliberately provocative on internet
message boards - is increasingly common. But this may be the first
example of a wanted fugitive riling police on facebook.

'Good thing I moved out of state', McCombs joked, apparently using his real name.

The controller of the public page tried to persuade McCombs to turn himself in, BuzzFeed reported.
But, refusing to communicate by private email, McCombs insisted on the
public notice board that he is innocent and would only be surrendering
once he had a lawyer.

Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught) Article-2097037-119A7527000005DC-336_468x43

Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught) Article-2097037-119A7523000005DC-111_468x286

A ridiculous battle of comments ensued. 'Funny part about them knocking
on their doors none of them know where I am', McCombs taunts.

As law enforcers clicked that facebook might not be the ideal place to discuss the details of a case with a
rape suspect, the sheriff finally told the teen to keep quiet.

Then the idiotic teen posted: 'lol. I figure I might as well use a
computer all I can now, I don’t think they let you bring a laptop inside
jail...

McCombs was later arrested in Ohio, presumably after law enforcement officials traced his internet address.

Source
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught) Empty Re: Wanted fugitive logs onto sheriff's FB page to 'troll' (and gets caught)

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:49
How immature :D
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum