Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatBox?!?

+8
King
BabySmacker
GangusKahn
User Name
Fitzyy
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Blaze
12 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

ChatBox?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: ChatBox?!?

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 18:09
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't see how having a chatroom function ruins the forums... that's naive thinking. How does a chatroom function stop people from posting articles, polls, videos? The answer is that it doesn't.

But I don't care either way. If they don't want it, don't give it to em.

It draws people away...We don't really need it. If there comes a point where we know it will help then yeah
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 18:16
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't see how having a chatroom function ruins the forums... that's naive thinking. How does a chatroom function stop people from posting articles, polls, videos? The answer is that it doesn't.

The afterparty-threads like "post your rants", "slowchat" - obvious and other threads will die. Some will maybe only be on the chat instead of the forum? who knows.

I don't really think that's an issue. I don't think anything would be affected on the site at all, I really don't.

But like I said if the majority of people don't want it then there is no point. I know I would use it, but that's just me.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 21:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:

The afterparty-threads like "post your rants", "slowchat" - obvious and other threads will die. Some will maybe only be on the chat instead of the forum? who knows.

I don't really think that's an issue. I don't think anything would be affected on the site at all, I really don't.

But like I said if the majority of people don't want it then there is no point. I know I would use it, but that's just me.
Personally, I agree with you 100%, it would definitely aid in Support, and with more members, there will be more problems. Also take this in consideration we can set rules in the chat box and people will still be able to moderate it , so the only disadvantage will be the fact you can't hook you webcam up to it
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 2:15
As an Internet website and design expert I can say that a chat box at this stage is a bad idea but I'm shit at my job so meh
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 3:02
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:As an Internet website and design expert I can say that a chat box at this stage is a bad idea but I'm shit at my job so meh
As of now its not been being considered once we break 1500+ members it can be negotiated
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 8:45
wait till after KM
Sponsored content