Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others Empty Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 16:10
Anonymous, the global-collective hacking group has threatened to hit
servers, including Xbox LIVE over the FBI take-down of MegaUpload.

Having already taken down websites that include those of the US
Department of Justice and Universal Music Group, demands are now being
made that if MegaUpload is not restored within 72 hours – The UN, Xbox
Live, US Bank, Capital One, twitter, facebook and YouTube will be struck down.

Megaupload is an online Hong Kong–based company that was established in
2005 offering a one-click hosting service that was riddled with online
piracy, a fault of its users and not the service provider. The site was
shut down without due process by the U.S. Justice Department on January
19th, 2012 during an investigation into alleged copyright infringement.
It’s worth noting that this has nothing to do with SOPA or PIPA which is
a completely separate issue.

MegaUpload says they’re going to fight back, as quoted by their lawyer Ira Rothken:

The company is looking at its legal options for getting back its servers
and its domain and getting its servers back up online. Megaupload will
vigorously defend itself. It is really offensive to say that just
because people can upload bad things, therefore Megaupload is
automatically responsible.

Anonymous have kick started a campaign dubbed #OpMegaUpload to get the
service restored with retaliation attacks set to take place over the new
few days.

If you sign into Xbox LIVE and it’s not available – you now know why! We
are unaware of how Microsoft are dealing with the threat.

Source
BeverlyKillz17
BeverlyKillz17
Banned Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/dakotizza

Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others Empty Re: Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:59
AnonIzB3AZT.
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others Empty Re: Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 22:15
blame the jews!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 22:38
so PSN is safe?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 23:37
Anonymous Threatens To Take Down Xbox Live,Facebook,Youtube & Others Safe_image.php?d=AQAsDYgWRISf-xF6&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1ly04vj179za6.cloudfront.net%2Fusers%2F096541f0-6f7d-4992-86de-f9001016afb4%2Fhop_yowie+conference_sc_crop
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 20:53
STRANGEgenius wrote:so PSN is safe?

lmao seriously right? Anon's just like i think i kind of feel bad for Sony especially after the tsunami and earthquake.. lets take it out on Microsoft instead lmao But i thought Microsoft is encrypted so it couldn't get hacked?

Anon is fucking crazy though they are getting bigger and stronger lets see if they follow through with their threats post if you have evidence they do follow through.. Thumbs Up Big Grin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 22:59
Anons are beasts tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 23:16
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:

lmao seriously right? Anon's just like i think i kind of feel bad for Sony especially after the tsunami and earthquake.. lets take it out on Microsoft instead lmao But i thought Microsoft is encrypted so it couldn't get hacked?

Anon is fucking crazy though they are getting bigger and stronger lets see if they follow through with their threats post if you have evidence they do follow through.. Thumbs Up Big Grin

encryption can be hacked...it's just harder.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 23:20
Nothing is safe.
Hope they'll take down the whole internet just for a week so people accuetly would have to get a life.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 23:21
if they shut down the internet a revolution would start, and then we r fucked.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 23:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:if they shut down the internet a revolution would start, and then we r fucked.
Just think about it. Just for a week. People would need to talk to each other either in real life or at least the phone. But not now I've ordered some cloth, sunglasses and need to get my Hopsin tickets before they should do it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jan 2012 - 23:31
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:if they shut down the internet a revolution would start, and then we r fucked.
Just think about it. Just for a week. People would need to talk to each other either in real life or at least the phone. But not now I've ordered some cloth, sunglasses and need to get my Hopsin tickets before they should do it.

and again people will go crazy.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 0:11
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:

and again people will go crazy.
I like a little chaos once in a while.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 16:13
LEAVE MY 360 ALONE ANONYMOUS
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 17:21
41OMaXiMuS wrote:LEAVE MY 360 ALONE ANONYMOUS
We had our turn with the PSN-hack now its your turn!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 0:30
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:LEAVE MY 360 ALONE ANONYMOUS
We had our turn with the PSN-hack now its your turn!

ahahah this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum