Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Expendables 2 will be PG-13!!! Empty Expendables 2 will be PG-13!!!

Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:08
The Expendables 2 Will Be PG-13
Norris and Sly confirm an R-less future for the sequel.

Rather than following suit with the original film's R-rated rough-and-tumble mayhem, Simon West's upcoming sequel to The Expendables will be aiming for a PG-13 rating instead.

Why, you may ask? /Film provides the scoop. According to Chuck Norris, as per one of his conditions to signing on for the film, The Expendables 2 would be cleaning up its language for a more accessible rating.

Said the former Texas Ranger, "With The Expendables 2, you have a lot of hard language in there that means that means that young people won't be able to see it. I said, I don't do movies like that. I didn't do them in the past, I didn't do them on my TV series. I said, you have to cut out all the language, hardcore language or I can't do it. So they did, and Expendables is now a PG-13 film so kids can see it."

Expendables 2 will be PG-13!!! Chucknorrispg13_1326997311

^ FAGGOT

Mind you, this was just a rumor until earlier today when Ain't It Cool News confirmed Norris's claims in a recent interview with producer-star Sylvester Stallone:

"The PG-13 rumor is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale Ass Bashing will not leave anyone hungry."

So what do you think? Does The Expendables 2 still have what it takes to deliver the goods, R-rating or no? Or has the Brolar Express run out of steam? Give us your thoughts in the comments below.

SOURCE

Well I officially don't give a fuck about this movie or Chuck Norris. PG-13 is not only going to affect the language. The 1st movie had people getting blown into chunks from exploding shotgun rounds and people getting stabbed through the chest with combat knives... they won't be able to show any of that on screen this time. SUCK MY DICK CHUCK NORRIS
Anonymous

Expendables 2 will be PG-13!!! Empty Re: Expendables 2 will be PG-13!!!

Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:11
Wow, I honestly didn't see this coming. What the fuck, I wanted to see a gore/action-fest.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:15
Lube wrote:Wow, I honestly didn't see this coming. What the fuck, I wanted to see a gore/action-fest.

I wish they would just drop Chuck Norris... he's a faggot anyway. The only remarkable martial arts acheivement he has is getting his ass handed to him by Bruce Lee, I guess that's an honor.

But other than that, he is a washed up over-rated internet meme. He even just did some gay ass WoW commercial. Fuckin douche nozzle.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:27
PG-13 means no male nudity fuck it all in the ass until bubbles appear and gracefully float through the air and land perfectly on the tip of my tongue before I swallow the sweet scented bubbles and push it back through my colon and out through another fart so basically I just farted someone elses fart, so technically I farted twice at the same time. MIND BLOWN
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 22:08
The first Expendables wasn't as good as I thought it would be to start off lol..
Had a lot of potential though.. I don't care for part two but I can't say anything bad until I see it, but one thing is for sure its not just the language that would change but a shit load of stuff will..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 0:16
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, fuck you hollywood.
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 23:49
well, im upset
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 21:52
Chuck if you can hear me.

WATCHING R RATED MOVIES DOES NOT ACTUALLY AFFECT CHILDREN NEGATIVLY AND ANY REPORTS PEOPLE SITE TO CLIAM THEY DO ACTUA::Y REFER TO CHILDREN WHO'S PARENTS DO THESE THINGS AS WELL AS WORKS OF FICTION NOT JUST WORKS OF FICTION!!!!

Well now that's off my chest, carry on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum