Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CHA53
Registered Member

Weird noises heard across the world Empty Weird noises heard across the world

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 2:22
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhaDiU4J2dK8FTQS2r

thoughts?? Doesn't sound too healthy
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/MrSinisterMusic

Weird noises heard across the world Empty Re: Weird noises heard across the world

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 2:57
Saw something on this not long ago! The New World Order is under way my thoughts haha
CHA53
Registered Member

Weird noises heard across the world Empty Re: Weird noises heard across the world

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 3:10
It's weird because I've heard this sound in the movies 2012, Legion, and district 9... coincidence? I don't believe in 2012 really, but if anything so far would make me believe, this would.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:53
I swear if that 1980's guy prediction on aliens is rea-
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:56
King wrote:I swear if that 1980's guy prediction on aliens is rea-

"if there really isn't no one up there, i will protect my family with firepower" - Tech N9ne
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:07
Why do people think this aliens? lol...don't get me wrong, I believe in them fully.

This doesn't correlate to aliens, though.

Even if it were extraterrestrials attempting to let their presence be known, I highly doubt they would come and kill us. If they have the power to move from different planets, they already know that they'd win in a fight against us. It seems unlikely.

This could be so many different things. Hell, it might be fake. If you notice in the videos, there is not ONE other person (except cars sometimes) to be seen. Just some speculation.

Also, because the year is 2012 - people are going to naturally assume that every weird thing means something bad. Just because the media has shoved into their minds that 2012 will be the end of the world. HAH!

Interesting video nevertheless.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:11
fuck 2012 its fucking bullshit.

Aliens? Yeah ofcourse there is aliens, if they really wanted to kill us and take over they wouldve done it AGEEESSS ago.

People are just stupid "the worlds gonna end" they say it every year., its not gonna end. My fucking yoghurt expires in 2013.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:11
I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was Illuminati. For sure.
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:21
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Why do people think this aliens? lol...don't get me wrong, I believe in them fully.

Even if it were extraterrestrials attempting to let their presence be known, I highly doubt they would come and kill us. If they have the power to move from different planets, they already know that they'd win in a fight against us. It seems unlikely.

This could be so many different things. Hell, it might be fake. If you notice in the videos, there is not ONE other person (except cars sometimes) to be seen. Just some speculation.

Also, because the year is 2012 - people are going to naturally assume that every weird thing means something bad. Just because the media has shoved into their minds that 2012 will be the end of the world. HAH!

Not sure if it's fake or not, but I googled the topic and a lot of sites are buzzing about it. A lot of people claimed to have heard it, and taken their own videos... So I don't know? If it is real, what do you guys think it is?

I don't think it's aliens, but listen to this:

Same sound as in war of worlds ^ Haha... Weird.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:35
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was Illuminati. For sure.

fuck the illumanti Tongue
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:38
CHA53 wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Why do people think this aliens? lol...don't get me wrong, I believe in them fully.

Not sure if it's fake or not, but I googled the topic and a lot of sites are buzzing about it. A lot of people claimed to have heard it, and taken their own videos... So I don't know? If it is real, what do you guys think it is?

I don't think it's aliens, but listen to this:

Same sound as in war of worlds ^ Haha... Weird.

That does sound very similar. I'll give you that.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:46
I believe in aliens but I also believe that they are nothing like the stereotypical Hollywood movie aliens...

But if aliens ever do arrive im afraid Humans would naturally want to kill them.. thats just the way it is, then self defense comes into play..
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:47
King wrote:I believe in aliens but I also believe that they are nothing like the stereotypical Hollywood movie aliens...

But if aliens ever do arrive im afraid Humans would naturally want to kill them.. thats just the way it is, then self defense comes into play..

I have to agree. Most humans would do this.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:51
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
King wrote:I believe in aliens but I also believe that they are nothing like the stereotypical Hollywood movie aliens...

so fucking true.
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 23:58
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

id throw out the white flag..
lets hope the aliens know what that means hahaha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum