Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

You should have a section for "world news" Empty You should have a section for "world news"

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 1:42
because the only place i see apropriate for non-hip-hop news is entertainment in afterparty. which doesnt fit either.
Anonymous

You should have a section for "world news" Empty Re: You should have a section for "world news"

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:11
I like this idea.
Anonymous

You should have a section for "world news" Empty Re: You should have a section for "world news"

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:18
News articles and whatnot, current world news and shit. I like that.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:29
I'm currently looking for a News Poster moderator (the new group) to post news articles for the World News section. Are you up for it, Matt? If not, anyone else? Let me know in here. Thanks.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:39
hmmm idk im sure there is probly someone better fitted to manage that section. but if no one else is up for it i guess i'll step in
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:40
oh would you look at that :D
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:40
i'll try to get on and post some stuff later tonight. i have to leave now tho
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:43
Sure, just post in there whenever you come across some interesting news articles. 2-3 threads a day in there is fine.

If anyone wants to help Matt out, let me know. I can make you a News Poster as well.
Anonymous

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:44
Congrats on that dude.
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Sun 21 Aug 2011 - 3:40
Congrats homie. Enlighten my mind haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum