Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat  Empty Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat

Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 15:11

Dope video, Passion kinda lashed out...ill as fuck.
The second half= AWW YEAHHHHH
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat  Empty Re: Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat

Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 19:30
"In spite of the way they might judge, I'll throw a punchline SOUTHPAW and still have the RIGHT touch."
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat  Empty Re: Passionate MC - Don't Fu[n]k Up The Beat

Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 21:10
yeah i love it :D
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 21:56
man Hopsin needs to sign his ass immediately, I thank this forum for helping me discover Passionate, been sleepin on him for a while
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 1:15
Lello wrote:man Hopsin needs to sign his ass immediately, I thank this forum for helping me discover Passionate, been sleepin on him for a while

Passionate is a very lyrical MC...no doubt about it...but with Hopsin's sunglasses, SwizZz's voice...etc...you gotta admit that FV is all about shock value to get looks.

Not to say thats all they are, but when it comes to getting attention, they will use the shock value to get looks.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 2:48
Dope as fuck :)
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 5:00
THAT DUDE KILLED THAT SHIT
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:31
Looking forward to checking this out with speakers later... but holy fuck, have they ever heard of natural lighting???... or color correction? SICK camera (or maybe just lense)... sometimes the lenses are more important than the camera. But they need to take more time setting the shots up so the lighting doesn't look so weird.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:25
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Looking forward to checking this out with speakers later... but holy fuck, have they ever heard of natural lighting???... or color correction? SICK camera (or maybe just lense)... sometimes the lenses are more important than the camera. But they need to take more time setting the shots up so the lighting doesn't look so weird.

they still haven't learnt how to make videos properly. It says in the description.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Looking forward to checking this out with speakers later... but holy fuck, have they ever heard of natural lighting???... or color correction? SICK camera (or maybe just lense)... sometimes the lenses are more important than the camera. But they need to take more time setting the shots up so the lighting doesn't look so weird.

they still haven't learnt how to make videos properly. It says in the description.

they dont know how light works?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

i dont know :P
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:53
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

i dont know :P

Dont get me wrong the entry is dope as fuck. It's just distracting when the light is good in some shots but then looks way too bright in some shots.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 3:18
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

lol'd

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum