Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Man Steals Ambulance To Go To Hospital  Empty Man Steals Ambulance To Go To Hospital

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 0:06
It was an emergency.

That excuse might sometimes get you out of a speeding ticket, but
Hubert Lee Credit couldn't justify allegedly stealing an ambulance to
drive himself to the hospital, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office.

The 39-year-old told Tampa police "I got beat up by four guys," according to the Tampa Bay Times.

"I saw the ambulance, and I was going to drive myself to the hospital."

Credit, who had a puncture wound to the head, didn't get far.
Authorities pulled him over just a mile away, using GPS. WTSP reports
that he was treated at Tampa General hospital before being taken to his final destination, jail.

As for the man for whom the ambulance was intended, the Crisis Center
of Tampa Bay dispatched another emergency crew, and he received treatment.

Source
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Man Steals Ambulance To Go To Hospital  Empty Re: Man Steals Ambulance To Go To Hospital

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 13:58
My friend Miles got jumped, stomped, and then shot in the gut at a bar in Ocean City a while back. He knew he was dying so he stole the 1st car he saw, drove himself to the hospital, caused 2 traffic accidents on the way. He made it into the hospital just before collapsing on the floor from blood loss. He saved his own life. If he didn't steal the car, he would have died. Yet he still got charged and is on probation to this day. So basically the police would have rather him just laid down and died. Fucked up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum