Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Empty Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?)

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 17:40
https://twitter.com/#!/funkvolume/status/150267569784365057

He needs the graphic/banner.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Empty Re: Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?)

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 19:08
should i send him this... Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Hfbj
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Empty Re: Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?)

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 19:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:should i send him this... Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Hfbj

lmfao.
I don't even know.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 20:10
liftthat wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:should i send him this... Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Hfbj

lmfao.
I don't even know.

neither do i, best wait for frankie.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 21:10
Shit I lost our login info....! FRankie send that to me again....Lets get him to give us a shoutout on Hopsin's page while he's at it too...
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:17
GangusKahn wrote:Shit I lost our login info....! FRankie send that to me again....Lets get him to give us a shoutout on Hopsin's page while he's at it too...

Just sent the PM then.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:21
Frankie wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Shit I lost our login info....! FRankie send that to me again....Lets get him to give us a shoutout on Hopsin's page while he's at it too...

Just sent the PM then.

i already sent him one :p

did you send it frankie? [the photo]
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:27
Nope, I didn't send him it. Did he reply to you? I'm not sure if Dame want the actual PSD file to the banner so he can edit everything on it. See what Gangus says about it when the get's on... he might drop Dame a e-mail or something about it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:29
Frankie wrote:Nope, I didn't send him it. Did he reply to you? I'm not sure if Dame want the actual PSD file to the banner so he can edit everything on it. See what Gangus says about it when the get's on... he might drop Dame a e-mail or something about it.

i was gonna send it, but i thought you would get pissed. ill tlk to him on fb.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:31
i sent dame a msg on fb. His online so he should reply.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:34
Just tweeted that PSD file question to him. If he does want the PSD, Gangus can send it to him in a e-mail. Thumbs Up

Hopefully he see's one of our messages soon as I'm not sure how long I can stay on for... busy day for me. Sad
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:36
Damien Dame Ritter Was going to try and post the picture of SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, and Hopsin, but I need it in a regular size.
15 seconds ago ยท Like
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:36
so he wants the regular size.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:38
So he just wants the Dizzy, Hop & SwizZz picture without the background and shit?

If so I'm sure Frankie could do that!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:40
or he wants a regular size of it but bigger?
Anonymous

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:41
FUUUUUUUUUU lmfao. Ask him if he just wants Dizzy, Hop & SwizZz without the background and shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:42
lmfao so true.

asked him.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:43
Don't worry, he just tweeted what he meant. It's all good.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 2:45
sweet.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 5:44
Dame just tweeted to HopsinForums (Frankie?) Funkvolumeposter

That's what I come up with in the end.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 6:04
DOPE! New Dizzy picture is sick.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 6:22
Shit bro, that would look dope as an actual poster..well done!!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 6:31
Frankie thats really good work dude.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 8:06
Dame just gave us shout-out on FB, but no link to the forums.

I linked the site in the comments. Not sure how much traffic this shout-out will gain us, tbh.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Dec 2011 - 8:13
its only dame. around 4500 friends.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum