Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Lmao, just found some old CD's I made Empty Lmao, just found some old CD's I made

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:10
from a few years ago...06/07 I think, this shit is cray, srs.

1st CD

J Holiday- Suffocate
J Holiday- Bed
Mary J Blige- Just Fine
Mary J Blige- We Ride
Baby Bash- Cyclone
Trey Songz- Can't Help But Wait
Keyshia Cole- Should've Let You Go
The Dream- Shawty Is The ****
Bow Wow- Girlfriend
Fabolous- Baby Don't Go
Alicia Keys- No One
Mario- Let Me Love You
50 Cent- Leave Em Alone
Kat Deluna- Whine Up
Pretty Ricky- Grind With Me
Cassidy- Get No Better
Ne-Yo & Rihanna- Hate That I Love You
Bobby Valentino- Anonymous
Bow Wow- Outta My System

I.Enjoyed.Every.Single.Song.
God I love this ****ing CD, classic songs.

Srs, this CD brings back good times.

That Second CD

Ghostface- Back Like That (this was probably the first Ghost song I heard, srs)
Bow Wow- Fresh Azimiz
Usher- Burn
DMX- Lord Give Me A Sign
Ray J- One Wish
Christina Millian- Say I (this was my ****, I bumped it so hard for so long....dat Jeezy verse, come at me)
Young Jeezy Ft. 2Pac- Soul Survivor/This Life I Lead (GOAT song)
Young Jeezy- Top Back (Banged this song for a while back then, TI killed it tbh)
Beyonce- Upgrade You (wtf, I don't even like song)
Eminem- When I'm Gone (love this tbh)
Lloyd Ft. Wayne- You (****ING GOAT SONGG, legit Wayne verses..this song was EVERYWHERE)
Pretty Ricky- Your Body (another quality song)
Game- One Blood
Sean Paul Ft. Keyshia Cole- Give It Up To Me (oh lawd...)
Mario Vasquez- Gallery (honestly, I haven't heard this song in a long time...mad I lost it and never remembered the name. putting this in my iPod)
Tony Yayo- Curious
Usher- You Got It Bad
Donell Jones- Where I Wanna Be (classic song)
Beanie Sigel- Feel It In the Air

#Confessions Smile
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Lmao, just found some old CD's I made Empty Re: Lmao, just found some old CD's I made

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:13
I don't even listen to this stuff anymore, it's like those songs are forever forgotten. Crying
Them songs use to be played all the time, everywhere by everyone lmao

Crazy how my music has changed so much in the past years
This is still the GOAT song though
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Lmao, just found some old CD's I made Empty Re: Lmao, just found some old CD's I made

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:24
80 - 90% of those songs are whack IMO.

Oh and you reminded me about Mario hahhahahaa. That faggot came to MY block to shoot one of his 1st music videos. Nobody had ever seen him there, EVER - and one of his lines was "this is my block" or something like that. 30 people bumrushed the videoshoot when they heard that line and his body guards had to usher him into an SUV and take off.

2 guys from the camera crew got fucked up and a shitload of equipment got destroyed. I was laughing my fucking ass off.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:80 - 90% of those songs are whack IMO.

Oh and you reminded me about Mario hahhahahaa. That faggot came to MY block to shoot one of his 1st music videos. Nobody had ever seen him there, EVER - and one of his lines was "this is my block" or something like that. 30 people bumrushed the videoshoot when they heard that line and his body guards had to usher him into an SUV and take off.

2 guys from the camera crew got fucked up and a shitload of equipment got destroyed. I was laughing my fucking ass off.

FUUUUUUUUUU, NEGGED.

Why they gets all thug life on my boy Mario lol, dude is an R&B singer. soft as fuck.
These songs have the somewhat nostalgic value, brings back them memories man Crying . That's pretty much why I like them.

I'm lol'ing @ that Mario shit though. LOL
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 14:42
Yeah man it was funny as fuck!

I didn't even know who Mario was at that point, and then I heard "you should let me love you".

And my bad man, now that I read that 1st line I wrote - it does come off somewhat ignorant. I should have just said I didn't like them. But that's just my opinion, and we both know I'm very opininated lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 15:45
41OMaXiMuS wrote:80 - 90% of those songs are whack IMO.

LLOOOLLL
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 23:46
lol at Mario.

you have some good songs there lifthat.

In the past ive made over 60 cds full of mixed songs :P
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum