Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwizZz is better than Hopsin

+13
41OMaXiMuS
Reidy
iScyko
King
Matt Meyer
JohnnyRottenSeed
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Chokey
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
Arkade
adeem
17 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

SwizZz is better than Hopsin - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz is better than Hopsin

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:12
I wouldn't say Hopsin killed tech but he did surpass him in that song.
BoB held his own too..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:39
RapLord81 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Hopsin is a lot better than SwizZz. Hopsin can just barely be able to sound good enough alongside veterans like tech n9ne, and mainstream artists like b.o.b

SwizZz is good for an underground artist but he isn't talented enough YET to be able to do what hopsin does. im sorry

"Barely able"?

uhh, how so? He killed Tech on his own song... that's not even debatable.

Hopsin made that song dope.

all 3 of them killed it.

I still think Tech had better lines though. Yes Hop killed him in the flow.
But Tech had better lines.

I know Tech is your favorite rapper and all but that wasn't his most impressive song by any means. Hop killed him in both flow and lyrics.

Main Tech line I even remember from that song is him letting strippers burn his arms with cigarettes lol... I mean wtf? Hopsins verse was real, made perfect sense and flowed perfectly.

Tech N9ne: "Stuffed in her jaws, huffin and puffin hollerin i'm a dog, afterwards i like really hot scalding water on my balls"

I highly doubt he dips his ballsack in boiling water.

hahahaha I mean yeah he definitely killed it on some funny ass shit but Hopsins verse was real (even though it was a little broad), ill, and flowed better. Thumbs Up

its not about me being Tech's stan. Its about that what maximus said its hard to take in.

The song is called "Am I A Psycho" so its suppose to be twisted and shit hence his last line that he quoted.
My point here is the song topic Tech was the closest then Hop and then B.o.B. that is what i am saying. He had better lines for the topic.
zak
Registered Member

Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 16:01
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin = story teller rapper.

SwizZz = punchline rapper.

they are both dope.

true
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 18:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Hopsin is a lot better than SwizZz. Hopsin can just barely be able to sound good enough alongside veterans like tech n9ne, and mainstream artists like b.o.b

SwizZz is good for an underground artist but he isn't talented enough YET to be able to do what hopsin does. im sorry

"Barely able"?

all 3 of them killed it.

I know Tech is your favorite rapper and all but that wasn't his most impressive song by any means. Hop killed him in both flow and lyrics.

Main Tech line I even remember from that song is him letting strippers burn his arms with cigarettes lol... I mean wtf? Hopsins verse was real, made perfect sense and flowed perfectly.

Tech N9ne: "Stuffed in her jaws, huffin and puffin hollerin i'm a dog, afterwards i like really hot scalding water on my balls"

hahahaha I mean yeah he definitely killed it on some funny ass shit but Hopsins verse was real (even though it was a little broad), ill, and flowed better. Thumbs Up

its not about me being Tech's stan. Its about that what maximus said its hard to take in.

The song is called "Am I A Psycho" so its suppose to be twisted and shit hence his last line that he quoted.
My point here is the song topic Tech was the closest then Hop and then B.o.B. that is what i am saying. He had better lines for the topic.

Yeh everyone has valid points and maybe Hopsin did out-perform Tech on Am I A Psycho in terms of delivery. But the song was about being a psycho, it was horrorcore rap "Every day my balls are getting too hairy to shave" was the most "psycho" thing about Hop's verse lol. So lyrically Tech was better and EVERYONE knows there is nobody in the world and probably even EVER who is so diverse in their flow as Tech. nobody can match Tech in flow/delivery. i still enjoyed tech's verse more. maybe he bored his flow out a bit to let hop + b.o.b shine??

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 0:21
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

"Barely able"?

all 3 of them killed it.

Yeh everyone has valid points and maybe Hopsin did out-perform Tech on Am I A Psycho in terms of delivery. But the song was about being a psycho, it was horrorcore rap "Every day my balls are getting too hairy to shave" was the most "psycho" thing about Hop's verse lol. So lyrically Tech was better and EVERYONE knows there is nobody in the world and probably even EVER who is so diverse in their flow as Tech. nobody can match Tech in flow/delivery. i still enjoyed tech's verse more. maybe he bored his flow out a bit to let hop + b.o.b shine??

my point the subject is "psycho" thats why tech had the best verse dueing for it to be more "psycho"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum