Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin's Tinychat (Official Thread)

+14
Higher Living
Chokey
LilLevi
Arkade
STRANGEgenius
ThatGuy
Matt Meyer
AwesomeMan0710
Fitzyy
41OMaXiMuS
Sparky
GangusKahn
Frankie
liftthat
18 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin's Tinychat (Official Thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hopsin's Tinychat (Official Thread)

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 15:34
rollin4em wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
rollin4em wrote:hop was weird as fuck

How so? I just missed it last night...but yeah he posted that he wouldn't be talking...just typing.

He was probably in a hotel room...he said something about being in NY...SwizZz was probably sleeping in the same bed cuddling with him.
I don't really know how to explain it. he said he wasn't gonna talk but when I got there he was talking. He went on a rant saying how rappers where fake and how all the radio stations do is play the same old crap. How he was the one who had to take all the rappers down, it was his destiny and all this crap about rappers who he thought would help him aren't what they appear to be. Then he freestyled on cam, just some nonsense and he was all hyper and just looked like he was paranoid. I hope he was trying to troll but I doubt it.

That's weird...hope shit isn't gettin to his head
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Hopsin's Tinychat (Official Thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hopsin's Tinychat (Official Thread)

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:17
I miss the days when he went on tinychat loads and there were not 1000 people online. About 5 months ago, he could actually read the messages as there were not 20 messages being sent a second.

I sometimes go on tinychat.com/hopsin even when he is not on. There are often a few other people online even when hopsin is not there. They give me so much abuse its funny haha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum