Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out Empty Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:30
Would you wait in line just feet away from where a shooting took place to eat a burger?

Apparently some people in Pinole will if its an In-N-Out Burger.

On Monday evening at 5 a man in his 20s reportedly shot another man in
his 20s just outside the In-N-Out Burger driver thru in Pinole.

The shooter ran away and was not caught but the victim suffered injuries
serious enough that he had to be airlifted to a regional trauma center
and is in critical condition.

All the while, burger-lovers waited for their food shortly after the shooting took place.

It wasn't until 7:15 p.m. that officers officially closed the restaurant
to investigate the shooting that patrons abandoned the drive thru
window.

Police said cars continued to go through the drive thru, around the scene of the shooting, until it they shut it down.

Officers were still looking for the shooter Monday evening, according to police reports.

Source
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out Empty Re: Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:16
they dont care if someone gets shots. Alritey then.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out Empty Re: Shooting Doesn't Scare Drivers From In-N-Out

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:19
Well, you gotta eat.

I saw a guy get stabbed one time and then I told him to shut the fuck up when he started screaming. I was trying to sleep (he got stabbed right out front of my house as I was walking inside to go to bed).

I went inside, 911 had already been called but they took around an hour to get there and he just kept screaming.

I couldn't take it anymore I told him if he didn't shut the fuck up or I was gonna come down there and finish the job.

I know that makes me look like a total asshole but w/e. He was a fuckhead and he had it coming.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:24
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Well, you gotta eat.

I saw a guy get stabbed one time and then I told him to shut the fuck up when he started screaming. I was trying to sleep (he got stabbed right out front of my house as I was walking inside to go to bed). I went inside, 911 had already been called but they took around an hour to get there and he just kept screaming.

I couldn't take it anymore I told him if he didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna come down there and finish the job.

I know that makes me look like a total asshole but w/e. He was a fuckhead and he had it coming.

i do not want to get injured around you.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:

I saw a guy get stabbed one time and then I told him to shut the fuck up when he started screaming. I was trying to sleep (he got stabbed right out front of my house as I was walking inside to go to bed). I went inside, 911 had already been called but they took around an hour to get there and he just kept screaming.

I couldn't take it anymore I told him if he didn't shut the fuck up I was gonna come down there and finish the job.

loooooooooooooooooool
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:27
STRANGEgenius wrote:

lmao. You gotta understand tho. The guy was a piece of shit.

He was a 30yr old bully in the neighborhood and was always starting shit. He fucked with the wrong person and the guy stabbed him in the gut. Tbh it was funny as shit cuz he was crying like a little bitch after acting like the big man of the block.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum