Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin makes rapgenius top 100 songs of 2011

+12
Buddie
Kamikaze
King
liftthat
bumshiv
Chokey
CHA53
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
GangusKahn
DJS2
16 posters
Go down
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Hopsin makes rapgenius top 100 songs of 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin makes rapgenius top 100 songs of 2011

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:I knew people would say something about #3 lol.

who wouldnt.

that song is so fucking annoying.
I thought it was good as fuck until the VMAs and shit, when all the cool kids started playing it in their cars driving by and shit like that

i absolutely hate it tho.
like its not even considered rap or hip hop to me.

its considered shit hop to me.
Why though?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin makes rapgenius top 100 songs of 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin makes rapgenius top 100 songs of 2011

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:29
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who wouldnt.

I thought it was good as fuck until the VMAs and shit, when all the cool kids started playing it in their cars driving by and shit like that

Why though?

the beat for one is just horrible. The lyrics are awful.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who wouldnt.

Why though?

Look it up on RapGenius. I hated the lyrics too until I saw RapGenius's breakdown of some lines.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:33
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who wouldnt.

Why though?

Look it up on RapGenius. I hated the lyrics too until I saw RapGenius's breakdown of some lines.

Wait..wait..dude, no. just no.

There is not one thing intricate about that song. It's just a bunch of retarded lyrics for the fuck of it. His fans gave it a meaning.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:34
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who wouldnt.

Why though?

ive already that. his a shit rapper and all of OF their fanbase r like the Jokers fan base. You say one bad thing they will troll and lol on you.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:58
I'm a fuckin' walkin' paradox, no I'm not - Contradicting himself, after saying he's a paradox
Threesomes with a fuckin' triceratops, Reptar - Doesn't meant shit
Rappin' as I'm mockin' deaf rock stars - Doesn't mean shit
Wearin' synthetic wigs made of Anwar's dreadlocks - His friend Anwar Carrots has dreads
Bedrock, harder than a muthafuckin' Flintstone - Obvious
Makin' crack rocks outta pissy nigga fishbones - Don't even know
This nigga Jasper tryna get grown - Jasper short
About 5'7" of his bitches in my bedroom - Jasper's a player with 57 bitches and he's 5'7"
Swallow the cinnamon, I'mma scribble this sinnin' shit - Don't even know
While Syd is tellin' me that she's been gettin' intimate with men - Syd's a lesbian
(Syd, shut the fuck up) Here's the number to my therapist
(Shit) Tell him all your problems, he's fuckin' awesome with listenin' - His therapist only listens, doesn't help

Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
I told him to quit bitchin' and this isn't a fuckin' hotline - Obvious lines
For a fuckin' shrink, sheesh I already got mine
And he's not fuckin' workin', I think I'm wastin' my damn time - Obvious lines
I'm clockin' three past six and goin' postal
This the revenge of the dicks, that's nine cocks that cock nines - Nine cocks = nine dicks, Revenge of the Dicks
This ain't no V Tech shit or Columbine
But after bowlin', I went home to some damn Adventure Time - After going bowling, the V-Tech or Columbine shooters (can't remember which ones) did their thing
(What'd you do?) I slipped myself some pink Zannies
And danced around the house in all-over print panties - No meaning
My mom's gone, that fuckin' broad will never understand me
I'm not gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin - Marvin Gaye
(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em
I'll crash that fuckin' airplane that faggot nigga B.o.B is in
And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus
And won't stop until the cops come in - No meaning really
I'm an over acheiver, so how 'bout I start a team of leaders
And pick up Stevie Wonder to be the wide receiver - Stevie Wonder's blind, the movie "The Blind Side" is about a blind football player, he's referrencing that in this line
Green paper, gold teeth and pregnant gold retrievers
All I want, fuck money, diamonds and bitches, don't need 'em - Condradiction
But where the fat ones at? I got somethin' to feed 'em
In some cookin' books, the black kids never wanted to read 'em - Black kids only cook crack (no offense)
Snap back, green ch-ch-chia fuckin' leaves - He wears a green hat
It's been a couple months, and Tina still ain't perm her fuckin' weave, damn - The song on Bastard called Tina

They say success is the best revenge
So I beat DeShay up with the stack of magazines I'm in - brandUn deShay betrayed him and got kicked out of Odd Future
Oh, not again, another critic writin' report
I'm stabbin' any bloggin' faggot hipster with a Pitchfork - Pitchfork gave him a good review when nobody else would or some shit like that
Still suicidal? I am
I'm Wolf, Tyler put this fuckin' knife in my hand - Wolf Haley, alter ego
I'm Wolf, Ace gon' put that fuckin' hole in my head - Ace Creator, alter ego
And I'm Wolf, that was me who shoved a cock in your bitch - Talking to himself for the past three lines
(What the fuck, man?) Fuck the fame and all the hype, G
I just wanna know if my father would ever like me
But I don't give a fuck so he's probably just like me - His dad never gave a fuck and left him as a baby, so Tyler also doesn't give a fuck
A muthafuckin' Goblin
(Fuck everythin', man) That's what my conscience said
Then it bunny hopped off my shoulder, now my conscience dead
Now the only guidance that I had is splattered on cement
Actions speak louder than words, let me try this shit, dead - Four obvious lines

He doesn't just write random shit. Who ever came up with the idea that he writes random shit that his fans try to find a meaning for is an idiot. He obviously had a reason to write everything here. He wouldn't do research for this song's lyrics if the former was right.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 11:59
I had to do it. The idea that he doesn't have meaning in his lines is stupid.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 12:04
after all, i still think he is shit.

yes he may have meaning.

just cause you have meaning doesnt mean you can rap.

you have to break down his lyrics to probably understand him.

which i think is stupid
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 12:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:after all, i still think he is shit.

yes he may have meaning.

just cause you have meaning doesnt mean you can rap.

you have to break down his lyrics to probably understand him.

which i think is stupid
I know. I did this because you said something like "his lines have no meaning, his fans just break them down and give them meaning". I just tried to prove you wrong. This isn't even his most lyrical song, or most meaningful song. Just most popular. I don't really like this song's lyrics either, it's just that when it's broken down and understandable, it's a lot more respectable.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 13:54
That "breakdown" is fucking retarded, just like the song. Nobody would have even known that song existed if it wasn't for the video of him fake-eating a cockroach.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 15:10
first of all shit should not be broken down like that (but thnx jake)

if you broke down a wu-tang verse, ohh gosshh they would be in alotta trouble; trying to make sense of it (but it goes for alotta rappers)

if it sounds hot, it sounds hot.

yonkers was well done and unique

it is a little random, but that's why we go to his album for clarification.... but Goblin sucks! case closed. also all the pre-yonker OF stuff is garbage too.

i went through a natural progression with them, like i did with hopsin, when i got to the bottom of OF, i found nonsensical ironic hipster shit. boring Sleepy

RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 16:13
It's ok to enjoy OF and their music, nothing wrong with that at all. It only becomes annoying when the OF fans try to push it as some kind of revitalizing hip hop movement. The bottom line is that nobody in OF is really lyrical. That whole lyrical breakdown of yonkers is bs. Just like Maximus said on another thread, even Tyler himself said that his lyrics have no hidden or deeper meaning, he just writes shit that sounds cool - the fans take it too far and in reality they turn people away from OF because they make them look like a bunch of faggots. I won't listen to their music simply because I don't want to be associated with the fan base.

I listen to OF casually, which means pretty much never. That's a sure sign that they aren't breaking down any walls or doing anything new. I love hip hop, I love listening to dope rappers. OF is not dope. They are a mediocre group with an over-inflated ego and undeserved fan base (children).

#YouThinkRealNiggazFeelinYoShitCmonSon
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:25
This video kinda explains it all....The dude isn't an idiot...I hate to sound corny...but he is just misunderstood tbh...

RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:34
Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with Tyler. he's a funny guy. It sucks that his fanbase takes him so seriously and make him out to be some type of rap god and that's not the case. If people would take him for what he is (a goofball that makes funny music) all the hate would disappear. The fans are making him seem whack.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:40
RapLord81 wrote:Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with Tyler. he's a funny guy. It sucks that his fanbase takes him so seriously and make him out to be some type of rap god and that's not the case. If people would take him for what he is (a goofball that makes funny music) all the hate would disappear. The fans are making him seem whack.

I agree..but its weird for me..I dont even listen to his music but I love his other videos...He's funny as shit. Like this lol...

RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 17:56
GangusKahn wrote:
RapLord81 wrote:Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with Tyler. he's a funny guy. It sucks that his fanbase takes him so seriously and make him out to be some type of rap god and that's not the case. If people would take him for what he is (a goofball that makes funny music) all the hate would disappear. The fans are making him seem whack.

I agree..but its weird for me..I dont even listen to his music but I love his other videos...He's funny as shit. Like this lol...

Exactly! I'm the same homie. I find myself interested in his interviews / random videos - but I personally can't stand his music because there is no substance.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:12
ever since Ill Mind 4 i cant stop laughing at Tylers ears.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 20:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:ever since Ill Mind 4 i cant stop laughing at Tylers ears.

haha hell yeah, same here. He is one goofy looking kid. Big Grin
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 21:03
King wrote:
liftthat wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Yela aint rap? Shiiiiiit son....Maybe not in Denmark..but here he is
The track aint rap! Hardcore popbeats doesn't count as rap IMO just because they rap over it. Then Bieber is a rapper.

. wrote: Technically, Bieber is rapper....just not a very good one lmao

No, beiber is a singer/pop artist although he raps sometimes.
soulja boy is a rapper..LMAO
Ain't Soulja boy R'N'B and 'fag-hiphop' aka modern 'rap/hiphop'... or what. In my opinion rappers are not just them who make 2-3 raps a year and then are full time proffessionel pop-beat sell outs. If you get my point hola.

buddie wrote:Yela's one of the best in the game, but Hard White does not deserve to be on that list just like a lot of other songs on there.
my point.

King
King
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 21:26
Chokey wrote:
King wrote:
liftthat wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Yela aint rap? Shiiiiiit son....Maybe not in Denmark..but here he is
The track aint rap! Hardcore popbeats doesn't count as rap IMO just because they rap over it. Then Bieber is a rapper.

. wrote: Technically, Bieber is rapper....just not a very good one lmao

No, beiber is a singer/pop artist although he raps sometimes.
soulja boy is a rapper..LMAO
Ain't Soulja boy R'N'B and 'fag-hiphop' aka modern 'rap/hiphop'... or what. In my opinion rappers are not just them who make 2-3 raps a year and then are full time proffessionel pop-beat sell outs. If you get my point hola.

buddie wrote:Yela's one of the best in the game, but Hard White does not deserve to be on that list just like a lot of other songs on there.
my point.

Take Flava Flav for example he IS hip hop but hes GARBAGE.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 21:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:That "breakdown" is fucking retarded, just like the song. Nobody would have even known that song existed if it wasn't for the video of him fake-eating a cockroach.
Chill lol. I was just proving to you and StrangeGENIUS that "he writes random shit that sounds cool and his fans give it meaning" is a stupid ass statement. I can't believe anybody actually bad repped my post. xD You guys get so mad when I defend Odd Future. I personally believe they're not as bad as you guys make them out to be. I'm sorry that I don't really listen to "real" hip hop like Wu-Tang and shit like that lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 22:04
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:That "breakdown" is fucking retarded, just like the song. Nobody would have even known that song existed if it wasn't for the video of him fake-eating a cockroach.
Chill lol. I was just proving to you and StrangeGENIUS that "he writes random shit that sounds cool and his fans give it meaning" is a stupid ass statement. I can't believe anybody actually bad repped my post. xD You guys get so mad when I defend Odd Future. I personally believe they're not as bad as you guys make them out to be. I'm sorry that I don't really listen to "real" hip hop like Wu-Tang and shit like that lol.

I'm not an OF fan but you did make some points.

Repped
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 22:12
Jake The Dog wrote:

i didnt neg you BTW . Thumbs Up

and i swear Gangus be the only one who spelt my name rite Tongue
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 22:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Shit nigga, I knew I fucked up your username :(
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 16 Dec 2011 - 22:41
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Shit nigga, I knew I fucked up your username :(

lol i really dont care :P
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum