Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Un-fucking-believable Empty Un-fucking-believable

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:22
Just talked to Tupacs God Sister for 2 hours, saw physical never before seen photos of Pac and learned a bunch of shit I never knew. She used to go trick r treating with him when they were kids! Crazy. Ghost of Tupac, watch my back son. My mind is like blown right now.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Un-fucking-believable Empty Re: Un-fucking-believable

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:45
Pac is probably favorite rapper of all time, tell us what you learned brah!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 23:55
She was basically just telling me about specific memories she had.

As you probably know Tupacs mother had massive issues. He used to live with his god sister and her mother for a long time. She was telling me how she could never get any sleep because Pac and her brother would be up all night mixing tracks together. She showed me pictures of her with him during music videos for strictly for my niggaz and 2pacalypse.

She said the clothes that he wore for those first couple of albums were actually her brothers clothes. She said everybody in Baltimore was clowning him and thats why he went to Cali where he ended up getting mad love and becoming famous.

She was telling me about this time he just ran up in her room and started spitting a verse to her and then slipping and busting his head.

He used to send her clothes from cali that werent even available on the east coast yet and she had pics of her and Tupac all over her binder in highschool so every guy was trying to get with her for that fact.

She showed me physical pictures of pac by himself and her and pac that the public has never seen. They were pics from when he was like 13 up until his death.

Its just crazy to even breathe the same air as someone who was such a big part of Pacs life.
Anonymous

Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 2:43
Damn dude, good stuff.
Anonymous

Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 3:09
Lucky S.O.B.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum