Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally) Empty I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally)

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 15:47
My YouTube comments to some kid on the Yonkers video hahaha

I LOVE YOUTUBE RAGING hahaha

If this video doesn't win a mtv-award, I will lose my faith in the antichrist
Rustrydah 3 hours ago

@Rustrydah Yeah I hope he does win...then we can stop pretending like hes a rapper. This is fuckin Pop music...all you little fuckin emo skater kids think your so hard listening to this shit, but you dont realize his CD is about to be sitting right next to Britney Spears and Lady Gaga....fuckin faggots, this fool said in a multiple interviews he just wants to sell out, he's just a fake ass pop singer...fuck tihs shit lol
Gangu5Kahn 1 sec ago
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally) Empty Re: I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally)

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 15:49
Idk man to be totally honest...I found out about Hopsin because I was looking for a Tyler, The Creator Diss track....But started to like his other music....it was a blessing in disguise I guess....But I can't stand Tylers shit

No offense to his fans...like what u want thats cool....but FUCK I hate his music, its like nails on a chalkboard
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally) Empty Re: I Know There Is Tyler Fans Here (Dont take it personally)

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 16:31
The only songs I like by him is his features on Game & Pusha's track.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 17:36
I saw that EXACT same comment and almost replied myself.

I guess I can see why some people would like Tylers music... but I don't understand how he has such a big following. He's a very mediocre emo / horrorcore rapper with great production value, nothing more.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:23
410MaXiMuS wrote:I saw that EXACT same comment and almost replied myself.

I guess I can see why some people would like Tylers music... but I don't understand how he has such a big following. He's a very mediocre emo / horrorcore rapper with great production value, nothing more.

Think about it tho, he's not really a rapper lol...I mean the music makes no fuckin sense...Does he claim he's a rapper? I dont know, if he does I'd like to hear him talk about it.

There's really nothing "rap" about his music...or his appearance. But all these kids post shit like "BEST RAPPER" ....I just want to ask them .... "Do you think he's a rapper cause he's black, or because he cusses?" Lol seriously
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:34
[quote="GangusKahn"]
410MaXiMuS wrote:I saw that EXACT same comment and almost replied myself.

There's really nothing "rap" about his music...or his appearance. But all these kids post shit like "BEST RAPPER" ....I just want to ask them .... "Do you think he's a rapper cause he's black, or because he cusses?" Lol seriously
whoever said he's the best rapper is stupid. Not when u have hop, eminem, earl sweatshirt, hodgy beats, and kendrick lamar around to name a few. I like his music cuz of how dark it is and shit....but i've never listened to horrocore before and when i hear goblin i was just like....WOAHHHH......but then i hear hop and i'm like HOLY SHIT FUCK ASS TITS THIS GUY KILLSSSSSS WIT THE WORDSES. When u hear hop, and how good his flow is and how he actually talks about shit worth listening to, and then tyler, who doesn't really have a great flow and sometimes seems to rap out of his ass, its tough to feel the same about tyler's stuff. At least, that's what it's been like for me. I've been hitting up mellow hype lately and obv i got dat swizZz shit on my pod
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 8:50
I liked goblin and bastard aswell, I'm not a HUGE Odd Future fan, but I appreciate what they bring to the table
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Thu 18 Aug 2011 - 15:11
Lello wrote:I liked goblin and bastard aswell, I'm not a HUGE Odd Future fan, but I appreciate what they bring to the table
yeah i feelz u bruh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum