Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv* Empty Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv*

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 5:21
LMAO! this is all bad in so many ways.wait till you see the ending.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhFmuYc1lrs73t7H01
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv* Empty Re: Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv*

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 5:39
hahaha fuck that dude
Anonymous

Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv* Empty Re: Hip Hop twitter beef and *Street Skolla on tv*

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 8:16
Already posted, shit is funny and lame as fuck too.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:50
Lol is this real news? and well it's true tho. nobody really fights fair anymore, it's "hey, i'm tough cuz me and a bunch of my friends can beat one person up." and that really is just fuckin' stupid.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 0:49
Skolla is trying to have a good image but he screams fake.
If only he was a real person and didn't act like a tuff guy and actually tried to improve as a rapper
instead of talking about rappers who are better than him (Or no one at all lmao).

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum