Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man *** Empty New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man ***

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiYl_Eg_8RQ

Would love to meet some likeminded artists ... like.. comment .. and subscribe

thnks for the love and support

My Facebook is Loki Shaw
PapaGreg
Registered Member

New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man *** Empty Re: New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man ***

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 4:40
Pretty decent energy. Lyrics were relatively simple but they work. Rhyme scheme was dynamic and flow was on point. Wasn't feeling the chorus but other than that not bad for a webcam video.

If you have the time, check out my song posted on the board and give me some feedback.
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man *** Empty Re: New Webcam Freestyle *** Loki Shaw - Bad Man ***

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:59
disagree with the guy above me, I was impressed with the delivery and the lyrics were great, great flow, honestly if you could record this song on a mic and make it official id dload it. Do u have a mic and the software to do it?
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 3:44
not at the moment no .... but i just linked up with a few producers, so im hoping to get a few things recorded, mixed, and mastered very soon.

and thanks alot bro i appreciate it .
i checked your channel and i'm definately liking your style and subject matter aswell.
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 20:14
Well cant wait to hear that, and you checked mine or that papa greggs? haha
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 19:20
why do i want to hear you rap about how you're a dickhead?

you're the dude at the bar that takes himself too seriously and tries to fight everyone
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:02
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:why do i want to hear you rap about how you're a dickhead?

you're the dude at the bar that takes himself too seriously and tries to fight everyone

LOL, its just music, calm down.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 21:54
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:why do i want to hear you rap about how you're a dickhead?

Stay on topic, and don't rage...

#Warned
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:55
it is on topic.. did you listen to the song? stop being a forum nazi...
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 17:55
i checked yours kingflow.. and in regards to this JohnnyRottenSeed.. Im a Pro Muay Thai And M.m.a. fighter along with an underground rapper..
if you dont like it go home and choke and die.

and to answer your question yes i would probably knock your ass out in a bar ,, and then id smash your ugly ass girl ..... just because i can

if you have done what ive done and been where ive been, you would write music the same way.

now call your mommy and get her to make you a sandwhich with the crusts cut off, sit down and go write some more of your borderline homo lullabys
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 17:56
Oh yea and thanks again for the Hate ... I Live Off It
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 20:51
Loki_Shaw wrote:i checked yours kingflow.. and in regards to this JohnnyRottenSeed.. Im a Pro Muay Thai And M.m.a. fighter along with an underground rapper..

and to answer your question yes i would probably knock your ass out in a bar ,, and then id smash your ugly ass girl ..... just because i can

if you have done what ive done and been where ive been, you would write music the same way.

now call your mommy and get her to make you a sandwhich with the crusts cut off, sit down and go write some more of your borderline homo lullabys

Don't talk a bunch of bullshit in the Audio Stage. Stay on topic.

Johnny received a 3 day ban for his posts on this thread.

Audio Stage is for showcasing music and providing opinions / advice in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner.

Next time somebody says something rude, please contact a mod before ranting off about how hard you think you are. (Or you will also face a 3 day ban).
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 21:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Loki_Shaw wrote:i checked yours kingflow.. and in regards to this JohnnyRottenSeed.. Im a Pro Muay Thai And M.m.a. fighter along with an underground rapper..

Don't talk a bunch of bullshit in the Audio Stage. Stay on topic.

Johnny received a 3 day ban for his posts on this thread.

Audio Stage is for showcasing music and providing opinions / advice in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner.

Next time somebody says something rude, please contact a mod before ranting off about how hard you think you are. (Or you will also face a 3 day ban).

Adding to this...

If you want to rage...no problem, just PM the person...keep it off the threads.
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:42
yea word thank you.. This is good to know lol
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 6:50
haha ight thanks man, I just do it for fun but am going into the recording side professionally, and a 3 day ban dont sound like that much for callin a moderator a thread nazi or watever he said haha
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 7:10
i was wondering why he got the three day .. and not me 2.. i mean i didnt go bananas.. i jut tried to explain a bit about myself .
i thought maybe he had been warned, but yea when u remind about that thread nazi line..
i feel that lol

so whats good this forum isnt to lively ...
how did you become a moderator?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 21:41
The forum pretty much has some on and off days... we've had over 150 people online at the same time before, so that's not too bad. We expect a huge traffic increase when Hopsin drops the Hop Madness single, and even more so when the Knock Madness album releases. Hopsin also occasionally shouts out this site via his twitter and facebook.

We became moderaters because we were some of the 1st people that came to the site and we contributed the most. We have enough moderators for now but at some point we will be looking for more.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 22:38
41OMaXiMuS wrote:The forum pretty much has some on and off days... we've had over 150 people online at the same time before, so that's not too bad. We expect a huge traffic increase when Hopsin drops the Hop Madness single, and even more so when the Knock Madness album releases. Hopsin also occasionally shouts out this site via his twitter and facebook.

We became moderaters because we were some of the 1st people that came to the site and we contributed the most. We have enough moderators for now but at some point we will be looking for more.

this.
Loki_Shaw
Loki_Shaw
Registered Member

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 22:47
yea thats cool.. i was just wondering!
good looking out man
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum