Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Rants!

+35
akaDan
Essence
BRETTMADDENKING6hunna
Frankie
dukeblue
ImNotGay
anthonyFv
jible
Nidac_7
Perfect Stranger
achmed420
DGCK
hupsun
2pfl
Hyde
SFVigilante
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Jeet
AlwaysRaw
Grandmaster
whufcwesthamunited
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
King
RapLord81
ThatGuy
liftthat
BabySmacker
Kamikaze
texasiopp
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
39 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Post Your Rants! - Page 6 Empty Re: Post Your Rants!

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 15:15
Can't rap like Waka Flaka? I think he's worse lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 15:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:i need to get this off my chest...

i was on youtube and decided to watch that Tupac Back song.

Okay rick ross, go ahead make your shit music and make your money but don't you ever fucking name pac in your fucking songs, like your saying your as good as him. You never fucking met him, your related to him in no fucking way. That fucking song has no fucking flow, lyrics or fucking rhymes.

Pac is a fucking icon in hip-hop one of the best to ever fucking touch the mic. You and gaybach fucking gay industry are one of the worst to ever touch the fucking mic. Wait do you even know what a fucking mic is? All your concerts always have to be at fucking strip clubs dont they?

You and Meek Mill "Tupacs back Tupacs back" No his not back, his fucking rolling in his grave at the stupidty you released, be a fucking man admit you can't rap like Waka Flacka, but no i have no fucking respect for you.

Perform decent concerts, learn from funk volume, learn from tech n9ne, learn from strange music how to do a fucking concert. Respect to wayne for fucking having a normal concert without strip clubs and that.

Its not Tupacs Back

its "faggets back"

Fuck you rick ross, fuck you maybach, ever mention Pac's name again ill fucking go to a show and fucking punch you in the mouth, fagget.

/end rant.

lmao. I hate that fucking song with a passion. It is a disgrace to Tupacs legacy.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 15:29

Okay rick ross, go ahead make your shit music and make your money but don't you ever fucking name pac in your fucking songs, like your saying your as good as him. You never fucking met him, your related to him in no fucking way. That fucking song has no fucking flow, lyrics or fucking rhymes.

Pac is a fucking icon in hip-hop one of the best to ever fucking touch the mic. You and gaybach fucking gay industry are one of the worst to ever touch the fucking mic. Wait do you even know what a fucking mic is? All your concerts always have to be at fucking strip clubs dont they?

You and Meek Mill "Tupacs back Tupacs back" No his not back, his fucking rolling in his grave at the stupidty you released, be a fucking man admit you can't rap like Waka Flacka, but no i have no fucking respect for you.

Perform decent concerts, learn from funk volume, learn from tech n9ne, learn from strange music how to do a fucking concert. Respect to wayne for fucking having a normal concert without strip clubs and that.

Its not Tupacs Back

its "faggets back"

Fuck you rick ross, fuck you maybach, ever mention Pac's name again ill fucking go to a show and fucking punch you in the mouth, fagget.

/end rant.
i agree i don't like that song or rick ross but tbh i like meek mill i think he's a pretty good rapper way above soulja boy and all them other faggots
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:38
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Its not Tupacs Back

its "faggets back"

/end rant.

lmao. I hate that fucking song with a passion. It is a disgrace to Tupacs legacy.

thankyou. Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 10:22
when people say Tech N9ne is a juggalo.

smfh.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jan 2012 - 11:40
Rick Ross used to be a cop now he plays a thug in his videos running away from the police... douchebag. fuck him.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:21
just Recently going to a bar, wearing a Hopsin Raw Shirt and some prety hot bitch commented saying whats a Hopsin i replied with it's an underground Artist i listen to an try to promote where ever i go, she basicly said well if he was any good he would alredy be famous like
lil Wayne,

i just walked off because i felt like beating her
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:22
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:just Recently going to a bar, wearing a Hopsin Raw Shirt and some prety hot bitch commented saying whats a Hopsin i replied with it's an underground Artist i listen to an try to promote where ever i go, she basicly said well if he was any good he would alredy be famous like
lil Wayne,

shoudlve slammed your glass into her Suicidal
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:40
i could of but a second asult charge with my name on it wouldn't be the best idea
fucking Mainstream sheeps man dam the shit me off

STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:just Recently going to a bar, wearing a Hopsin Raw Shirt and some prety hot bitch commented saying whats a Hopsin i replied with it's an underground Artist i listen to an try to promote where ever i go, she basicly said well if he was any good he would alredy be famous like
lil Wayne,

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:53
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:i could of but a second asult charge with my name on it wouldn't be the best idea

STRANGEgenius wrote:
lil Wayne,

ahaha yeah i would be annoyed aswell Thumbs Up
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:59
the worst part is there's no talking to these fuck Sticks man there so fucking robotic it's sickening that they clap when someone says clap or they belive some one's the best rapper alive because that artist's told them they are
get your own oppinion you stupid robo Hoe

STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:i could of but a second asult charge with my name on it wouldn't be the best idea

STRANGEgenius wrote:
lil Wayne,

ahaha yeah i would be annoyed aswell Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 5:07
lol you tell em.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 18:14
I cannot stand when I'm smoking with someone and they tell me it's laced. It's not my fault you can't handle your shit, faggot.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 18:20
Pigeon dropped a wet one on me today, fuck that bird.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 18:25
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I cannot stand when I'm smoking with someone and they tell me it's laced. It's not my fault you can't handle your shit, faggot.

lmfao rotfl i hate that too i just wanna rick james bitch slap the person and ask them if they are retarded lol you know what really grinds my gears weed being illegal and considered a "drug"! LOL
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 20:20
King wrote:Pigeon dropped a wet one on me today, fuck that bird.

lmao, that sucks.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:37
Drake is a very clever rapper. He's great playing with words and he could be a great story teller. He already is with his love songs but when he tries to go hard it annoys me. He could be the main stream poet but he chooses to be a try to be cute & hard guy at the same time. Annoys me as fuck.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:47
Annoying teenagers who think their stubbornness and arrogance passes as maturity. Act your age kids.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 6:03
HOP MADNESS NOT DROPPING ONCE AGAIN THAT SHIT SHOULD BE BLASTING IN MY EARS RIGHT NOW FUCK#*)(@#)$&)*!!!!!!!!!!#&@^# lol but on a real note give me a suggestion of something to listen to hold me over
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 22:58
People who use the term "real hip hop" annoy me.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 13:34
Those annoying Hopsin fans who always post stupid questions or just annoying messages that have been answered thousands of times...:

"Is Hopsin in the Illuminati?"

"OFWGKTA"

"When is Knock Madness coming out?"

"Is Hop Madness Hopsin's next album?"

"What are those things in his eyes"

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 18:12
I hate blonde chicks who act black, black coffee, the Lakers, the Celtics, Karl Malone, Marlboros, running out of chap stick, dead cell phones, cutting my finger nails too short, getting in the shower with no towel, Mexican people who say nigga, people who are scared of knives, burnt toast, stir fry, Asians who pretend they dont speak English, the warm side of the pillow, wine, fat bitches who call other people fat, girls who think all guys secretly like anal (In the mans ass)...fuckin ew, chocolate, Carmelo Anthony, running out of Tums, bad graphics, 80's movies, and I hate aliens.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:31
Harry Redknapp. Tottenham Hotspur.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 20:34
i hate girls who only like certain artists because they are hot.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 11:47
People that say 'Fuck the police' to sound cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum