Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims Empty Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 7:53
"I DONT no Why Iam Writing a letter to you!"

Before you raid our comments section with complaints of bad spelling and punctuation, this is how a 16-year-old's "apology" letter began after he robbed a family home.

The UK teen was forced to write to his victims in Leeds, but showed no remorse (or "remores") and wrote them a list of reasons why the whole debacle was their fault, The Sun reports.

Our UK counterparts have described the kid as "shameless", "callous", a "feckless thug" and a "yob". About sums it up.

"To be honest I'm not bothered or Sorry about the fact that I burgled your house. Basicly it Was your fault anyWays. I'm going to run you through the dumb mistakes you made."

Scroll down to read the full letter

The kid then tells the family they should have drawn their curtains, and closed a kitchen window.... the fools (?).

"Your dumb you live in Stainburns a high risk burglary area and your thick enough to leave your downstairs kitchen window open," he wrote.

"I wouldnt do that in a million years. But anyways I don't feel sorry for you and Im not going to show any sympath or remores."

Don't they teach "sympath or remores" over there? Or English?

Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims 265881-letter

SourCe
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims Empty Re: Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 19:26
Lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims Empty Re: Teen says 'It's your fault I burgled you' in letter to robbery victims

Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:30
very beautiful handwriting from a criminal scum I must say.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 18:29
This kid twelve?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 19:33
Jake The Dog wrote:This kid twelve?

who knows.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:24
remose remores lol

Remorse*
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 13:55
This guy is retarded...

Basicly - Basically*
Sympath - Sympathy*
Remores - Remorse*

And whats up with the random capitalization of letters?

"WindoW"
"ShoW"
"Iam"
"WaS"
"draW"
"anyWayS"

DOWN SYNDROME BABY!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum