Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Eminem #fansdown movement Empty Eminem #fansdown movement

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:17
have any of you guys heard about studio leaks #fansdown movement, basically there spamming twitter and hip hop blogs to get eminem to stop making wack music. a few people have responded like kuniva, royce and kidvishis and they all think there stupid for doing this movement and blocked them. what do you guys think about this ?
http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f18/koolo-presents-you-let-fans-down-again-movement-read-post-3426-a-38227/
Anonymous

Eminem #fansdown movement Empty Re: Eminem #fansdown movement

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:27
Didn't Em tweet about this then delete it? Or was that picture Photoshop'd? And yeah, I know of this movement.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:30
I've been following this too.

This won't change Em's music, as of late he has been pretty bad but not terrible. He's still one of the better mainstream rap artists out there putting out solid music. Still tho, Em has put out some awful tracks since Recovery. Smh.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 0:55
Lol, I seen this, pretty funny. I kinda feel the same way they do.
Anonymous

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 0:57
liftthat wrote:Lol, I seen this, pretty funny. I kinda feel the same way they do.

You post on SL?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 4:32
This is stupid.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 5:03
GangusKahn wrote:This is stupid.
Was literally just gonna say this. Eminem can't rap about the same shit he used to rap about. That's not his life anymore, and it hasn't been for years. By this logic, Jay-Z shouldn't put out anymore music until he stops rapping about his money and starts rapping about life on the streets again. Even though money is all he knows at this point in his career. tl;dr EMINEM'S LYRICS AIN'T GONNA CHANGE. THE EMINEM WE HAVE NOW IS STAYING UNTIL HIS CAREER'S OVER. GET OVER IT.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 5:11
Jake The Dog wrote:
Was literally just gonna say this. Eminem can't rap about the same shit he used to rap about. That's not his life anymore, and it hasn't been for years. By this logic, Jay-Z shouldn't put out anymore music until he stops rapping about his money and starts rapping about life on the streets again. Even though money is all he knows at this point in his career. tl;dr EMINEM'S LYRICS AIN'T GONNA CHANGE. THE EMINEM WE HAVE NOW IS STAYING UNTIL HIS CAREER'S OVER. GET OVER IT.

Exactly...He's not a gangster...so he can't tell you stories about bangin...you all already know his fuckin life...what else do you want? He had a story to tell and he told it...The End.

He'll still keep making music, probably just about how he's clean now, making fun of celebs, and random shit...I wouldn't be surprised if he started getting a little more political with his raps...he could really influence a lot of people.

#Illuminatitho
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 6:08
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Exactly...He's not a gangster...so he can't tell you stories about bangin...you all already know his fuckin life...what else do you want? He had a story to tell and he told it...The End.

He'll still keep making music, probably just about how he's clean now, making fun of celebs, and random shit...I wouldn't be surprised if he started getting a little more political with his raps...he could really influence a lot of people.

#Illuminatitho

Couldn't agree more with both statements. Thumbs Up
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 6:24
Eminem already left his stamp on hip hop and it wont be removed for ANYONE.
I say let him be.

Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 7:12
this is fucking stupid Eminem started rapping again for his fan's, now your saying he sucks
this wont make him rap better it will only piss him off thus he could just completly fuck all of them up by not rapping ever again
retarded movment

Tech N9ne said it best

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 7:41
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:this is fucking stupid Eminem started rapping again for his fan's, now your saying he sucks
this wont make him rap better it will only piss him off thus he could just completly fuck all of them up by not rapping ever again
retarded movment

Tech N9ne said it best

so true ! "if you dont like my new shit, then go buy my old album"
Anonymous

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 3:33

Terrible movement, but I do agree with this.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 5:00
I couldnt agree more with gangus and jake...he still gots a badass flow is rhymes are still great...now if he started rapping like that young money shit...hell yea then do this movement but hes not...hes still keeping it real and doing his thing...smh to this movement
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum