Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow Chat!

+16
TheRealFakeHopsin
ImNotGay
rollin4em
Arkade
RapLord81
Fitzyy
Kamikaze
liftthat
Evan Kettler
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
Jake The Dog
Frankie
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
GangusKahn
20 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Slow Chat! - Page 3 Empty Re: Slow Chat!

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:01
Lube wrote:On the real, peoples' posts are getting edited and deleted by the staff when we discuss about what happened to Dat MC and PopSon. What the fuck.

I come on here to speak my mind, I can keep it civil for now but that really wasn't necessary at all as MC and PopSon aren't coming back (and the threads were locked), they've contacted me to tell Franke that they want their accounts deleted from here.

#TwoDopeMembersDown

Sorry about your buddy's man...They shoulda listened to the Mods.

But what posts are you talking about getting edited? PM Me the links Pleasee.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:04
GangusKahn wrote:
Lube wrote:On the real, peoples' posts are getting edited and deleted by the staff when we discuss about what happened to Dat MC and PopSon. What the fuck.

I come on here to speak my mind, I can keep it civil for now but that really wasn't necessary at all as MC and PopSon aren't coming back (and the threads were locked), they've contacted me to tell Franke that they want their accounts deleted from here.

#TwoDopeMembersDown

Buddy's? I only knew them from here man, I couldn't even tell you their first names. Check the food thread, even Satan's post was deleted.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:08
That was StrangeG's. Only posts I made about it was telling everyone to chill out.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:09
Lube wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

#TwoDopeMembersDown

Buddy's? I only knew them from here man, I couldn't even tell you their first names. Check the food thread, even Satan's post was deleted.

Idk what happened...but yes someone did delete some posts and threads. It may have been Frankie...Max, Frankie, and I were all in TC last night talking about all of this.

But its done now...If Frankie wants to delete their accounts he can...but I'm not doing it.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:10
iSmackBabies666 wrote:That was StrangeG's. Only posts I made about it was telling everyone to chill out.

No if I remember right he said something like...

"Everyone should of just shutted up"

I remember it cause he said "Shutted" lol
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:11
iSmackBabies666 wrote:That was StrangeG's. Only posts I made about it was telling everyone to chill out.

It was? My mistake there, but this shouldn't even be happening, posts like that getting deleted/edited. It's one thing to lock a thread when it's all said and done, but there's no real need to delete the thread. This isn't going to go away overnight, if I'm not going to ask what happened someone else will. Simple as that.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:13
GangusKahn wrote:

No if I remember right he said something like...

"Everyone should of just shutted up"

I remember it cause he said "Shutted" lol

Wasn't my post, so iduno lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:14
Lube wrote:

It was? My mistake there, but this shouldn't even be happening, posts like that getting deleted/edited. It's one thing to lock a thread when it's all said and done, but there's no real need to delete the thread. This isn't going to go away overnight, if I'm not going to ask what happened someone else will. Simple as that.

Dont complain about what the staff does in our Slow Chat Lube...If you got a problem then shoot Frankie a PM...I dont know who deleted those threads, and to be honest I dont give a shit....They should have never existed anyway.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:15
If you have a complaint then PM a mod or Frankie...leave that whiny shit off of the forums.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:20
So people aren't allowed to make goodbye/leave threads? I see them on many forums, people grow as a community here and make a lot of friends in the process and if they choose to leave it's up to them.

Editing posts is fucking low, I don't care what you say about that I'm sure anyone who isn't on the staff list here would agree and that's what I'm trying to get out. I cannot stand that shit, the staff editing posts that is. As I said, it's low. At his point, that's all I'm really pissed about. Doubt it was Frankie as he said to me many of times he doesn't pay attention to any of this shit lol which is good imo.

Anyway, I'm done. Thumbs Up
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:23
Lube, you best stay on this forum. I'm srs.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:27
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Lube, you best stay on this forum. I'm srs.

I will bro, if the whole post editing thing doesn't escalate more from here on out. I've had many issued with this shit on other forums, you try to debate with someone and BAM! they edit your post to make you out to look like a moron. Sure, this time it was a small ninja edit, no biggy. But as I said, I hope it doesn't escalate.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:28
Lube wrote:So people aren't allowed to make goodbye/leave threads? I see them on many forums, people grow as a community here and make a lot of friends in the process and if they choose to leave it's up to them.

Editing posts is fucking low, I don't care what you say about that I'm sure anyone who isn't on the staff list here would agree and that's what I'm trying to get out. I cannot stand that shit, the staff editing posts that is. As I said, it's low. At his point, that's all I'm really pissed about. Doubt it was Frankie as he said to me many of times he doesn't pay attention to any of this shit lol which is good imo.

Anyway, I'm done. Thumbs Up

No I agree with you there, they should be able to say goodbye...But dont do it like 20 seconds after we lock you out of a thread you were raging in...Its just gonna be filled with more rage and complaints....Thats why we locked those up yesterday. If you want to make a goodbye thread go ahead, but stay positive....Dont fucking bash the staff's judgement...We aren't gonna allow that..sry

But go ahead and make a goodbye thread for them, as long as mods aren't getting bashed, and people are staying cool I'll leave it up.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:29
Lube wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Lube, you best stay on this forum. I'm srs.

I will bro, if the whole post editing thing doesn't escalate more from here on out. I've had many issued with this shit on other forums, you try to debate with someone and BAM! they edit your post to make you out to look like a moron. Sure, this time it was a small ninja edit, no biggy. But as I said, I hope it doesn't escalate.

Show me one post that was edited...I can check them all.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:31
https://hopsinforums.forumotion.com/t15p450-what-you-eatin

"hotdog"? That wasn't all that I said in that post. It was nothing over the top, or me even raging, so I don't see why it was edited.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:32
That post was not edited...You wrote that...please dont lie.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:34
Wait I apologize...something must have changed...I would always be able to see edits before...now I can't....Let me get with Frankie and figure it out..

edit: EDIT TEST
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:35
Are you fucking serious? I said I was "drinking my tears over what's happened with PopSon and Dat MC, ohhh and a hotdog".

Edit: Ah, okay.. I see your new post.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:36
Yeah that's weird ^ ^

I was always able to see who edited a post before....

Lube, I'll talk to the staff and make sure that doesn't happen anymore. Unless someone posts something that its like extremely offensive or something like that...But I'll talk to the staff about that...I agree thats not cool.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:37
Lube wrote:Are you fucking serious? I said I was "drinking my tears over what's happened with PopSon and Dat MC, ohhh and a hotdog".

Edit: Ah, okay.. I see your new post.

Yeah I'll take care of it man...my bad
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:38
Word. But that's the thing, I wasn't raging over what happened in that food thread..I can understand if the post got deleted if I was doing that but I promise you, I wasn't.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:40
All this drama is making my penis hard.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:40
Lube wrote:Word. But that's the thing, I wasn't raging over what happened in that food thread..I can understand if the post got deleted if I was doing that but I promise you, I wasn't.

I guarantee you that whoever did it was just trying to keep the thread on topic. There was a lot of people getting real sensitive about that argument yesterday....It could have spread like wildfire.
Anonymous

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:42
GangusKahn wrote:
Lube wrote:Word. But that's the thing, I wasn't raging over what happened in that food thread..I can understand if the post got deleted if I was doing that but I promise you, I wasn't.

I guarantee you that whoever did it was just trying to keep the thread on topic. There was a lot of people getting real sensitive about that argument yesterday....It could have spread like wildfire.

Agreed, I'm sure it was all just for the good, Lube. People were pretty fuckin' heated yesterday about this.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 20:45
Mr. Knocks wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Agreed, I'm sure it was all just for the good, Lube. People were pretty fuckin' heated yesterday about this.

Its all good now guys...The biggest thing to remember is that the staff should be respected...It sucks cause we want to be buddy buddy, but we also have to enforce the rules...Its a small forum right now, the bigger we get the rougher its gonna be for us.

Btw, we have a forum that only the staff can view so that we can talk about all this there as well...I dont want you guys thinking we are just running around wild with everyone...we have a little e-office set up where we talk things out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum