Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

13 year Old wins Model Competition Empty 13 year Old wins Model Competition

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 8:08
13 year Old wins Model Competition 909016-model-of-the-year
Chloe Glassi, second from right, has been crowned Girlfriend Rimmel Australian Model of the Year. Picture: Cameron Richardson

A 13-YEAR-old girl boasting Irish, Croatian and Pacific Islander heritage today won the same competition that launched the careers of international Australian models Abbey-Lee Kershaw, Catherine McNeil and Ruby Rose.

Sydney’s Chloe Glassie was named the Girlfriend Rimmel Australian Model of the Year at this afternoon’s event at Circular Quay’s ECQ Bar and will feature on the cover of the magazine’s December issue.

The prize also nets her a two-year local modelling contract, Rimmel products and the opportunity to meet with a New York modelling agency.

Girlfriend editor Sarah Tarca said: “There is no doubt that Chloe possess the qualities the competition embodies - she’s outgoing, confident, bubbly, and possesses a vibrant fresh, diverse look.

“In a year when we had more interest than ever before, it’s a wonderful achievement for each of the girls. We wish Chloe the very best of luck.”

In an earlier interview with her local paper, the 178cm tall girl from Kellyville Ridge in northwest Sydney said she had always wanted to be a model:

“I love taking photos and doing the catwalk and trying on different clothes," she told the Rouse Hill Times.

The other finalists were: Queensland’s Dominique Roussetos and Monique Jensen; from New South Wales Yasmeena Osman, Isabella Vick, Rebecca Dupain and Zara Dobbie-Smitham and South Australia’s Claudia Reed.

SourCe
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

13 year Old wins Model Competition Empty Re: 13 year Old wins Model Competition

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:27
Thats the hottest chick in Australia this year? And she's 13?

Fuck that shit, I've seen WAY hotter australian chicks. I can't even look at a 13 yr old like that anyway.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 19:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Thats the hottest chick in Australia this year? And she's 13?

Fuck that shit, I've seen WAY hotter australian chicks. I can't even look at a 13 yr old like that anyway.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum