Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up  Empty Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 7:05
http://yourbarbershop.blogspot.com/2011/11/yelawolf-feat-eminem-gangsta-boo-throw.html
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up  Empty Re: Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 8:03
thankyou for posting, will listen soon.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up  Empty Re: Yelawolf feat. Eminem & Gangsta Boo - Throw It Up

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 8:54
fucking dope.
This album has huge potential.
Anonymous

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 9:01
This is fucking dope.
Anonymous

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 9:01
Repped. Thanks for posting!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 15:34
damn this is good expecting this to be a great debut album for yelawolf
Also, here's the official tracklist for people who haven't seen it
1. Radioactive (Intro)
2. Get Away (Feat. Shawty Fatt & Mystikal) (Prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
3. Let’s Roll (Feat. Kid Rock) (Prod. by The Audibles, Mr. Pyro)
4. Hard White (Up In The Club) (Feat. Lil Jon) (Prod. by Hydrox)
5. Growin’ Up In The Gutter (Feat. Rittz) (Prod. by Travis Barker)
6. Throw It Up (Feat. Gangsta Boo & Eminem) (Prod. by WillPower)
7. Good Girl (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)
8. Made In The U.S.A. (Prod. by WillPower, KP, Malay)
9. Animal (Feat. Fefe Dobson) (Prod. by Diplo)
10. The Hardest Love Song In The World (Prod. by Pooh Bear, King David)
11. Write Your Name (Prod. by The Neptunes)
12. Everything I Love The Most (Prod. by DJ Khalil)
13. Radio (Prod. by WillPower, Boi-1da)
14. Slumerican Shitizen (Feat. Killer Mike) (Prod. by No I.D.)
15. The Last Song (Prod. by Flying Lotus)

King
King
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:09
I like this..
Good post Thumbs Up
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:21
Wasnt feelin that :(
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:29
gonna listen later. But who's CD is it from?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:37
Chokey wrote:gonna listen later. But who's CD is it from?
Yelawolf - Radioactive
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:48
But now I just want to hear a track where they both go HARD.
Just straight up killing it.. you know?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 17:53
Yeah Yela's verse at the beginning is all srs, but they got "Gangsta Boo" in "hurrrr"...Not feelin that man....wtf this is just awkward imho...sucks cause I bump Yela every day
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:26
well Yela always gives us surprises.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 21:15
Not enough Shady :/
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 22:55
yea def. agree with gangus gangsta boo....not feeling it...i think eminem destroyed it but could have went longer....yelawolf did his thing
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 0:21
I find it funny as fuck that half of you don't even know what they were trying to do with this track.
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 0:22
Lube wrote:I find it funny as fuck that half of you don't even know what they were trying to do with this track.

WORD! I was going to point it out, but I'll let the confused ones do the research lolol.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 1:58
enlighten us
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:08
texasiopp wrote:enlighten us

Use Google. Find the facts, I found out what they were doing on this track the first time I listened to it. I don't go much on the song now, but I find it hilarious to what they were doing.

Maybe if people knew more about the concept of the song, they might appreciate it for what is is. Nothing ground-breaking here tho, the song is decent.

I'm at work so I'll explain it later.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:30
alright ill try to figure it out lol
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:32
tried to do something that has never been done before? and put together a song that doesnt make sense but yet sounds good? thats what i found from what i read
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 2:38
Something down those lines. But this is nothing all that great, it is good though but I've seen it done better.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:49
my mind is not blown :(
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 5:11
I understand what they were trying to do with the song and all that, I still don't feel this one though.
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 11:27
Frankie wrote:I understand what they were trying to do with the song and all that, I still don't feel this one though.

club song right? or so that's what i'm hearing over at TRshady. and i do agree, this club song could have been better. em's flow did not fit the song at all.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum