Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fanboyism Taking Too Far! Empty Fanboyism Taking Too Far!

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:37
so today me and my friend are walking home from school until we see 4 semi big dudes from our school walk up to us.

first we start kidding around saying "your gay" and blah blah blah.
all having a joke.

Until one of the semi big dudes goes "Modern warfare 3 is better then BF3" (he said it seriously)
then my friend is like "i prefer BF3 over MW3"

a couple seconds after that he gets hit on the face, and then again.

i try to help him but one of the dudes pushes me up against the wall and holds me so i wouldn't escape. (i couldn't take down the guy cause he was bigger and all then me). The other 3 dudes literally gave the kid about 4 punches in the face until he fell onto the floor. They then stomped on him. The kid was literally fucking bleeding. They finally left and said "ever talk shit about MW3 again and we'll fucking kill you" and then they spit on him.

We went to the doctors, but not sure if we should rat them out since they are those guys that "knows" people. I feel really sorry for the dude, but unfortuantly i couldn't help my friend.

but this is just fucking slack for my friend , getting beat up about a fucking opinion.

your thoughts?
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Fanboyism Taking Too Far! Empty Re: Fanboyism Taking Too Far!

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:50
Fuckin' lame. Video game opinions are not that serious whatsoever lol. Hopefully your friend is ok. I get heated over music opinions only because I love music more than life itself but I wouldn't get violent. Maybe just throw a bitch in the Goddamn trunk!! Lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:53
Hop_Fan13 wrote:Fuckin' lame. Video game opinions are not that serious whatsoever lol. Hopefully your friend is ok. I get heated over music opinions only because I love music more than life itself but I wouldn't get violent. Maybe just throw a bitch in the Goddamn trunk!! Lol.

yeah my mate is alrite.
just needs stiches.

agreed i love music more than fucking anything else.

threw her in the trunk Thumbs Up

repped.
Anonymous

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 4:56
Fucking lame indeed. This is why gaming has it so hard at times in the media, through shit like this.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 5:01
These are the kids that get shot for being fucking retarded.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 5:09
iH3artSatan666 wrote:These are the kids that get shot for being fucking retarded.

word.

edittest
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 15:38
Not sure if trolling or serious...

IF serious... wtf? I don't even have words for this... what the fuck kinda ass-backwards bullies start shit over videogame preference? Thats pathetic.

I don't know what to tell you about snitching or w/e because I've never been bullied... I always fought back and that seemed to always work.

You should've kicked that guy in the nuts and then punched him in the face when he let go of you. All is fair. Then you should have started screaming at the top of your lungs "BAAAAAAAH" and just ran full speed at the other 2 guys. They prolyl would have backed up real quick. Dead serious.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 16:03
Gamer Bully? Lolz...Just tell them... "I'm gonna come to your house at night, inject you with chloroform, drag your body to ......." You make up the rest.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 19:20
410MaXiMuS wrote:Not sure if trolling or serious...

IF serious... wtf? I don't even have words for this... what the fuck kinda ass-backwards bullies start shit over videogame preference? Thats pathetic.

I don't know what to tell you about snitching or w/e because I've never been bullied... I always fought back and that seemed to always work.

You should've kicked that guy in the nuts and then punched him in the face when he let go of you. All is fair. Then you should have started screaming at the top of your lungs "BAAAAAAAH" and just ran full speed at the other 2 guys. They prolyl would have backed up real quick. Dead serious.

i had to help my mate up. he was fucking bleeding hard, so i didnt have time to take out the bullies.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 17:12
PUSSSSSSSSSAYYYY. Tongue
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum