Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Not even his steeze Empty Not even his steeze

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 18:47

Damn, this Isn't even biggie's steeze and he still killed It.
Anonymous

Not even his steeze Empty Re: Not even his steeze

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:12
Word. One of the best to ever do it in the rap game.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:25
If it weren't for Biggy, there would be no Eminem or Hopsin.
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:26
410MaXiMuS wrote:If it weren't for Biggy, there would be no Eminem or Hopsin.
Anonymous

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:31

speaking the truth.
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 20:42
Dat MC wrote:

speaking the truth.

Right, Biggie Smalls Influenced many
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 21:04

I wouldn't say that....he did influence many but not really eminem. I'd say if it weren't for masta ace, there would be no eminem
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:03
steelie wrote:

I wouldn't say that....he did influence many but not really eminem. I'd say if it weren't for masta ace, there would be no eminem

But from some of Eminem's old songs, you could see he had a little bit of Biggie's rhyme scheme
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 16:26
Nah brotha, listen to slim shady lp/marshall mathers lp then listen to masta ace's early shit. Eminem even says masta ace is one of his biggest influences in a interview
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 20:58
I'm not saying he's not Influenced by Masta Ace, You can be influenced by more than one person.
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 10:37
I know lol ^ but i was talking about maxi's comment, cause biggy was never a big influence of em
Diece
Registered Member

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:03
Yea heres something that I found about the thoughts behind the song. And w.o a doubt Biggie was 1 of the best he had great flow and he just had such an easy going rap style so smooth and uncomplicated.

13. Notorious Thugs
Featuring Layzie, Krayzie and Bizzy Bone
Produced By Stevie J. and Puffy

Puffy: Big understood how important the Midwest and the South were at that time. He loved Bone Thugs. Being that he really liked melodies, he really liked Bone Thugs.

Krayzie Bone: Puff just called up one day while we were out in California, "Come by the studio tonight." So we went. As soon as we walked in, Big was like, "What yall eating, drinking and smoking?" It was a shock how down to earth he was. Nigga used to floss in his raps big time. But when you met him he was a real humble dude. There was a lot of things that he wanted to know about us and about our flows. He just wanted to know how we came about doing our style and how we did our vocals. He was watching us do our parts like, "Goddamn, yall niggas are crazy."

Layzie Bone: I came with a couple ounces of herb, and about 15 minutes into the session, Biggie had it in his hand [laughs]. I'm like, "This nigga just gangstered me for my weed!" But I ain't say nothing because its cool. When Biggie did our style, that's when Bone received respect for our shit. It was like the whole industry never gave us our Ps. But Biggie was telling us that whole night in the studio like, "Yall just came in and laid it down so fast. Yall niggas are amazing." He was marveling off of us. And we telling him how much love we had for him.

D. Roc: That dude Layzie was passed out in the truck. Like they ordered a case of Hennessy, drinking it by themselves. He was drunker than everybody and everybody was like, "This nigga is gonna fuck up our whole night." When it was his go, I went and tapped on the window. His face was on the glass - slobbing, knocked out. I tapped. He walked straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight out the car, into the booth, did his verse in one take and went straight back into the joint and passed out again.

Stevie J: After Bone Thugs went in there and ripped it, Big took it home for a minute. He was like, "I aint layin mine. I gotta wait. This style aint what I'm used to."

Lil Cease: The Bone Thugs shit, nobody could be in the room [when Big was recording his verse]for that. He really wanted to sit there and master that shit. Cause he knew he was about to do something different, and whatever came out the studio was gonna be so, s
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum