Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are your favourite female rappers?

+16
Jeet
Buddie
User Name
Grandmaster
Evan Kettler
Matt Meyer
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Higher Living
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
ThatGuy
liftthat
Frankie
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
STRANGEgenius
20 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Who are your favourite female rappers? Empty Who are your favourite female rappers?

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 9:17
Well who are they.

my personal favourite are...

Sundae
Shawna
Nicki Minaj
Missy Elliot

they all fucking kill it Thumbs Up

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:16; edited 1 time in total
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Who are your favourite female rappers? Empty Re: Who are your favourite female rappers?

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 11:10
Dude there all Wack Check this Amazing Gal SNOW THA PRODUCT

Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Who are your favourite female rappers? Empty Re: Who are your favourite female rappers?

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 11:31

Jean Grae is the only female MC I really like. She needs to do more collabs with Pharoahe Monch, to be honest.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 15:37
Jane Doe

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:19
interesting posts.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:01
I don't listen to any female rappers but I thought Missy Elliot was at decent at least she was creative
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:20
Alyssa Marie is about the only one I listen too

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 21:31
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Alyssa Marie is about the only one I listen too

I'm supposed to go chill with That Kid Era, City, Philly Blunt, Alyssa Marie, & Nomad next weekend for a cypher, but I dunno if I'm gonna be able to make it cuz it's my birthday weekend.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 22:08
Dont listen to female artists - only in the chorus of a male song.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 23:04
STRANGEgenius wrote:Well who are they.

my personal three favourite are...

Sundae
Shawna
Nicki Minaj
Missy Elliot

they all fucking kill it Thumbs Up

isn't that four...

anyways jean gray is sick
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 9:30
They are all wack especially Nikki, that cypher she did with joe budden and that other guy just about did it for me, i mean what the hell was she thinking, honestly, but if i had to pick id say Shawna, she was cool in N.S.E.W
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 9:36
LoCedOUTsQuadA1 wrote:They are all wack especially Nikki, that cypher she did with joe budden and that other guy just about did it for me, i mean what the hell was she thinking, honestly, but if i had to pick id say Shawna, she was cool in N.S.E.W

Nickis a psycho bitch bro. she can spit.

@Higherliving yeah i know i mustve been tired...
Anonymous

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:00
LoCedOUTsQuadA1 wrote:They are all wack especially Nikki, that cypher she did with joe budden and that other guy just about did it for me, i mean what the hell was she thinking, honestly, but if i had to pick id say Shawna, she was cool in N.S.E.W

Jean Grae is wack, lyrically? Are you serious?
Anonymous

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:02
Lube wrote:

Jean Grae is whack, lyrically? Are you serious?

This. Jean is far from WACK when it comes to lyrics, I just don't go much on her voice. Probably one of the better female MC's out there, very talented.
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:07
PopSon wrote:
Lube wrote:

Jean Grae is whack, lyrically? Are you serious?

This. Jean is far from WHACK when it comes to lyrics, I just don't go much on her voice. Probably one of the better female MC's out there, very talented.

Serious.. Jk. Never heard of her. I dont listen to many chicks
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 10:08
I do have to agree, she does have a good vocabulary. If she were to lack something, it wouldn't be her use of proper words, she definitely does not shit on the rap game lyrically. Thumbs Up
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 19:23
LoCedOUTsQuadA1 wrote:They are all wack

Who are your favourite female rappers? 4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 1:24
Lube wrote:

Jean Grae is wack, lyrically? Are you serious?

I almost negged you for this (and I almost never neg)

but I read it as "Jean Grae is wack" "lyrically are you serious?

only to reread it and understand it...

but ya imo...

she has a few verses out there that I am like "damn" but others i dont care to listen to again as well

p.s. I am hella blazed and that might be where my confusion came in...
Anonymous

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 1:51
LOL, there's no way in hell Jean is wack. If that were the case, she wouldn't have worked with Talib and Pharoahe.

Given that there are a lot of wack female MC's out there, but Jean is not one of them that's for sure. Anyone who knows good lyrics and what good subjects she tackles in her song knows this.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 1:56
I was disappointed in her verse with Joell, especially because he killed it...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 3:54
bitchfight ;)
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 23:54
i dont like listening to any females rapping. i just think it sounds weird.
i can listen, and recognize their skill, but i just can't listen to them regularly.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:12
Matt Meyer wrote:i dont like listening to any females rapping. i just think it sounds weird.
i can listen, and recognize their skill, but i just can't listen to them regularly.
they should only be in the chorus.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:15
Chokey wrote:
Matt Meyer wrote:i dont like listening to any females rapping. i just think it sounds weird.
they should only be in the chorus.

i actually like something different.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:50
i like that one bitch
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum