Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate MC prank called by.....

+11
Frankie
GangusKahn
texasiopp
BabySmacker
Evan Kettler
STRANGEgenius
Hop_Fan13
Chokey
King
liftthat
HubertJubberman
15 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Passionate MC prank called by..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Passionate MC prank called by.....

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 6:51
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:13 likes in 17mins.

props cause of her body...

cwahtididthere?

i liked the shit for sheer truth, tbh.

as did i.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Passionate MC prank called by..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Passionate MC prank called by.....

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 10:48
Skolla don't know when he has lost. He just continues. But I dont want anyone from FV to diss him he must not get any attention!
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 17:12
haha atleast passion has a damn job and wnats to go to college lol
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 17:26
All these whack rappers dissing people just proves that dissing people is not the easy way to make it...
People just don't know its all in the skills...

Street skolla shouldn't be dissing ANY rapper by the looks of how he raps...

King
King
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 17:34
iH3artSatan666 wrote:LOLOL!

Passionate MC prank called by..... - Page 2 Skolla11

Well Alyssa would destroy him...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 18:59
King wrote:

Alyssa Marie is dope as fuck.

All these rappers that are getting dissed should just get on one track and put him in his already buried grave.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:07
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
King wrote:

All these rappers that are getting dissed should just get on one track and put him in his already buried grave.

shes a rapper?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
King wrote:

shes a rapper?

Yup.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:47
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
King wrote:

shes a rapper?
Yup, did you see the video?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:05
She looks like a hood rat but she got flow...I just think rap should stick to men. Dont mean to sound sexist but I really think that....Lil Kim is probably the one chick I'd make an exception for tho.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:30
GangusKahn wrote:She looks like a hood rat but she got flow...I just think rap should stick to men. Dont mean to sound sexist but I really think that....Lil Kim is probably the one chick I'd make an exception for tho.

Jane Doe, Foxy Brown, Jean Grae, etc...

those are dope female MC's that would wreck alot of male rappers tbh. I like women rappers that actually rap, not try to be sexy or any shit like that. If your gonna be a rapper, RAP and do it good.

ya dig
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:50
GangusKahn wrote:She looks like a hood rat but she got flow...I just think rap should stick to men. Dont mean to sound sexist but I really think that....Lil Kim is probably the one chick I'd make an exception for tho.

missy elliot and Sundae are beasts.
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 2:08

Jean Grae? Jean Grae > Lil Kim any day, lyrically.
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 2:10
Lube wrote:

Jean Grae? Jean Grae > Lil Kim any day, lyrically.

Agreed.

Also word to liftthat for listing those great female MC's. Lil Kim is complete trash when compared to true female MC's, so is Nicki Minaj.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 2:14
There are some really dope female rappers out there, I mostly just listen to Jean Grae though. And I'd have to agree, to me, Jean Grae is one of the best to ever do this female rap shit.

@Satan666 - Ha, word. I like that idea.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 2:49
The problem is people don't look at female artist the way they look at male artist they always want to see a sexy girl rapping. If they rap well but don't appeal physically then all people talk about is their looks and completely ignore the fact they can rap...
That's why its hard to make it as a female artist you have to either be sexy, pretty, fake, slutty or just exaggeratedly mainstream.

Female rappers either have it really hard or really easy and usually the ones that have it easy are the worst ones when it comes to actual skills and quality of music...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:18
Looks, in my opinion, mean nothing. If you can spit, you can spit.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:40
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Looks, in my opinion, mean nothing. If you can spit, you can spit.
Wish the majority of people had this mentality but people see passed the actual rapping...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:42
King wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Looks, in my opinion, mean nothing. If you can spit, you can spit.
Wish the majority of people had this mentality but people see passed the actual rapping...

I don't give a damn if you're male/female or if you're straight/gay - your MC talent is all that matters too me.
This needs to be everyone's mentality about music.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:44
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
King wrote:

I don't give a damn if you're male/female or if you're straight/gay - your MC talent is all that matters too me.
This needs to be everyone's mentality about music.

This pretty much sums me up, and I know Lube would agree with what you said too as he was talking about this a few weeks back. Thumbs Up
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:49
Fucking WORD to Frankie & Satan!
Planet
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 4:19
King wrote:
Repped we really need more people with this mentality...
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 4:48
Lube wrote:Fucking WORD to Frankie & Satan!

Idk why, but this made me lol so much! Maybe it's just extremely funny LOL Panic
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:37
agreed with Satan & King.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 13:49
If Street Skolla lived anywhere within like a 50 mile radius of my house I would go beat his ass on camera just to prove a point. No lie. His attitude annoys me that much.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum