Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Tyler - Goblin or Bastard? Empty Tyler - Goblin or Bastard?

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:39
Any try out his music? I much preferred Bastard out of the two.
Anonymous

Tyler - Goblin or Bastard? Empty Re: Tyler - Goblin or Bastard?

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:40
goblin. "she" is my fav track on there.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:53
Bastard was cool, but I honestly thought Goblin was pretty bad... I dunno, maybe I wasn't in the right mindframe when I listened to it but it was just kind of "eh" to me at the time.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:54
^^i think i prefer it more due to it being my first album i listened to from him. dunno.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:30
410MaXiMuS wrote:Bastard was cool, but I honestly thought Goblin was pretty bad... I dunno, maybe I wasn't in the right mindframe when I listened to it but it was just kind of "eh" to me at the time.

I feel the same with his music.
Anonymous

Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 15:28
Bastard was the superior album that's for sure!
Anonymous

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 8:53
Goblin to me was meh.
Tariq
Tariq
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 20:38
Tyler cannot rap at all, but his story telling is amazing and the whole plot in his albums is great. I'm a huge fan of Golden.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 20:39
Tariq wrote:Tyler cannot rap at all, but his story telling is amazing and the whole plot in his albums is great. I'm a huge fan of Golden.
Yeah my point of view is he's a good story teller and a fun character to watch but I don't consider him to be a great rapper at all.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 21:57
Bastard by a light year. Bastard was just so raw, and no other track he will make in the future will ever match Inglorious, Seven, AssMilk, or French, which are my favorite tracks on the album.
Jac
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:06
Honesty I only like Earl Sweatshirt, never took time to listen to Tyler's albums
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:08
Jac wrote:Honesty I only like Earl Sweatshirt, never took time to listen to Tyler's albums

I hate people like you
Jac
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:10
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:Honesty I only like Earl Sweatshirt, never took time to listen to Tyler's albums

I hate people like you

Hmmm, tell me why.....
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:17
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

I hate people like you

Hmmm, tell me why.....

What's so wrong with trying new things? Earl's flow and lyrics are cool, but Domo, Mike G and Tyler have wayyy more swag than him, and honestly their tracks are far more entertaining. My favorite Odd Future release is probably Rolling Papers by Domo Genesis. And if you didn't even take the time to listen to Tyler, why are you posting in a topic about his two albums? You might as well make a fucking Earl thread with "Fuck Steve Harvey" and "Free Earl" all over it.
Jac
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:23
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

I hate people like you

Hmmm, tell me why.....

What's so wrong with trying new things? Earl's flow and lyrics are cool, but Domo, Mike G and Tyler have wayyy more swag than him, and honestly their tracks are far more entertaining. My favorite Odd Future release is probably Rolling Papers by Domo Genesis. And if you didn't even take the time to listen to Tyler, why are you posting in a topic about his two albums? You might as well make a fucking Earl thread with "Fuck Steve Harvey" and "Free Earl" all over it.

I see your opinion, but actually I'm not a Earl dickrider or a OF dickrider. I only like Earl's old songs as sly. Only reason I don't listen to the other Odd future cats Is cause most of the time they are just talking about "fuck school, fuck life, my life's so bad."
That's why I fuck with his old shit cause he was just spittin some dope shit. I posted on this because I can state my opinion just like you and everyone else so deal with It. Also I do try new things, how the fuck do you think I found out about Odd Future or Hopsin. There's no reason to feed your anger with getting upset about me having opinions.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:27
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

I hate people like you

Hmmm, tell me why.....

I see your opinion, but actually I'm not a Earl dickrider or a OF dickrider. I only like Earl's old songs as sly. Only reason I don't listen to the other Odd future cats Is cause most of the time they are just talking about "fuck school, fuck life, my life's so bad."
That's why I fuck with his old shit cause he was just spittin some dope shit. I posted on this because I can state my opinion just like you and everyone else so deal with It. Also I do try new things, how the fuck do you think I found out about Odd Future or Hopsin. There's no reason to feed your anger with getting upset about me having opinions.

Nah, not upset, just didn't get the point you were trying to make. Gotcha sir. I understand what you are saying now, and Molliwhopped is my favorite Earl song. I agree that Sly>Earl. I just think it's weird that Tyler is the leader of the group yet you haven't even listened to him.
Jac
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:31
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

I hate people like you

Hmmm, tell me why.....

Nah, not upset, just didn't get the point you were trying to make. Gotcha sir. I understand what you are saying now, and Molliwhopped is my favorite Earl song. I agree that Sly>Earl. I just think it's weird that Tyler is the leader of the group yet you haven't even listened to him.

I mean I've listened to Yonkers and Analog and stuff, but I like straight up lyrics or freestyles ( Old Term - Free of style ) saying how dope you are or just showing your lyrical ability. Tyler Is like kind of a story teller, he's good just not someone I would listen to on a daily basis.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 23:34
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Jac wrote:

Hmmm, tell me why.....

I mean I've listened to Yonkers and Analog and stuff, but I like straight up lyrics or freestyles ( Old Term - Free of style ) saying how dope you are or just showing your lyrical ability. Tyler Is like kind of a story teller, he's good just not someone I would listen to on a daily basis.

I understand, I also love it when a rapper just flexes their lyrical muscle every once in a while, no hooks, just punchlines.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 6:07
i don't like either.
but bastard was better
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 6:24
Never been a fan of any of odd future or whatever they call themselves...yonkers was cool but nothin special
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 10:58
Bastard for sure.
Bastard was a non-stop murda-spree, the heat kept coming at me from start to finish.

In Goblin, I liked most of it but it wasn't anything special tbh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum