Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

What Up - Page 3 Empty Re: What Up

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:19
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:And LMAO @ the comment from MsPubu... that shit is a prime example of what is wrong with todays society hahaha

I know right...That bitch needs to go read some books

410MaXiMuS wrote:I gotta couple of producers that give me beats including Tears from PSP and magicxbeats.

I'm working on a free abum right now, all original beats (90's style). Gonna have everyting done as professionally as possible and shoot a couple promo vids for Youtube. Should be dope as shit cuz i'm stacked with pretty dope lyrics right now.

Thats sick man, keep me (All of us) posted. Tbh I'm usually a huge critic, because I know what sounds good. 4 Things make a music video.....Video Editing, Delivery, Lyrics, and the beat. You got the two hardest parts down with Delivery and Lyrics....with some sick beats and a GFX artist doin some editing you could make a dope vid for sure man.

I'm about as amatuer as it gets when it comes to editing unfortunately. All I have is iMovie lmfao.

I do however have a pretty dope camera (Nikon D5000) that is capable of making sick videos. I'm going all out with my next vid in terms of getting lots of angles with dramatic shots and also gonna have some props involved. And the song will be a banger along with the beat. The editing will still be basic tho because thats all I can pull off... and in terms of a GFX artists I have no connections whatsoever. With that kind of connection I could easily make a song go viral but I'll just have to wait for that shine.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:28
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:And LMAO @ the comment from MsPubu... that shit is a prime example of what is wrong with todays society hahaha

410MaXiMuS wrote:I gotta couple of producers that give me beats including Tears from PSP and magicxbeats.

I'm working on a free abum right now, all original beats (90's style). Gonna have everyting done as professionally as possible and shoot a couple promo vids for Youtube. Should be dope as shit cuz i'm stacked with pretty dope lyrics right now.

Thats sick man, keep me (All of us) posted. Tbh I'm usually a huge critic, because I know what sounds good. 4 Things make a music video.....Video Editing, Delivery, Lyrics, and the beat. You got the two hardest parts down with Delivery and Lyrics....with some sick beats and a GFX artist doin some editing you could make a dope vid for sure man.

I'm about as amatuer as it gets when it comes to editing unfortunately. All I have is iMovie lmfao.

I do however have a pretty dope camera (Nikon D5000) that is capable of making sick videos. I'm going all out with my next vid in terms of getting lots of angles with dramatic shots and also gonna have some props involved. And the song will be a banger along with the beat. The editing will still be basic tho because thats all I can pull off... and in terms of a GFX artists I have no connections whatsoever. With that kind of connection I could easily make a song go viral but I'll just have to wait for that shine.

Hell yeah, invest in some Adobe products and teach yourself how to use em....thats what Hopsin did right? I think he just uses Adobe After Effects....If I had the program I'd be messin with that all day tryin to learn about it....That shits hella fun
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:44
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Hell yeah, invest in some Adobe products and teach yourself how to use em....thats what Hopsin did right? I think he just uses Adobe After Effects....If I had the program I'd be messin with that all day tryin to learn about it....That shits hella fun

Well unfortunately I can't install any programs on my work PC, they won't let me bring in my personal macbook, and I don't have audio at work - so I can't even watch the turtorials lol.

At some point I'll have to get into all that because truthfully the only way to become even semi-succesful on youtube is to have dope ass videos and high production value in terms of beats and vocals.

Fuck it, for now I'll have to keep it low budget and creative as possible without any effects.

Heres a vid I just shot 2 days ago. Song was recorded, vid was shot and edited all in the same day. There was no planning stage for he vid either, we just decided to go outside and shoot a vid lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2PoF_d2nQw

The problem is, I directed, shot and edited that... and I can't hold the camera for myself and my friends dont know wtf they are doing.

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:51
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Well unfortunately I can't install any programs on my work PC, they won't let me bring in my personal macbook, and I don't have audio at work - so I can't even watch the turtorials lol.

At some point I'll have to get into all that because truthfully the only way to become even semi-succesful on youtube is to have dope ass videos and high production value in terms of beats and vocals.

Fuck it, for now I'll have to keep it low budget and creative as possible without any effects.

Heres a vid I just shot 2 days ago. Song was recorded, vid was shot and edited all in the same day. There was no planning stage for he vid either, we just decided to go outside and shoot a vid lol.

The problem is, I directed, shot and edited that... and I can't hold the camera for myself and my friends dont know wtf they are doing.

That was sick, thats how I woulda suggested doing it with the editing tools u got. Having almost the whole thing as one clip makes it look like your not tryin to over do it....but yeah u need better video editing software for sure
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 15:56
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

That was sick, thats how I woulda suggested doing it with the editing tools u got. Having almost the whole thing as one clip makes it look like your not tryin to over do it....but yeah u need better video editing software for sure

Thanks man. I think its a decent vid for the maount of work put in (not much lol). I think I overdid it with the intro tho because ithink people expect more from the vid once the verse starts going but at that point its just one continuous clip lol.

If I had the money to spare for a better software belive me I'd be all over that shit. And everyone that says u can get it for free end up dicking me around and I can nly ever get trial versions that go up in 3days and wont let u render without a watermark. gayness.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:00
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:

Thanks man. I think its a decent vid for the maount of work put in (not much lol). I think I overdid it with the intro tho because ithink people expect more from the vid once the verse starts going but at that point its just one continuous clip lol.

If I had the money to spare for a better software belive me I'd be all over that shit. And everyone that says u can get it for free end up dicking me around and I can nly ever get trial versions that go up in 3days and wont let u render without a watermark. gayness.

Yeah Ill keep an eye out, but remember we cant post torrents or nothin like that here...but I've seen shit before.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 16:06
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Yeah Ill keep an eye out, but remember we cant post torrents or nothin like that here...but I've seen shit before.

Thanks man. That would be sick. Appreciate the suggestions n all.

You can post it to me in a PM on here, or on youtube, or by e-mail maxwell.maxius@yahoo.com

I'm about to order a used fisheye lense off of amazon tonight for my next vid. maybe if I get decent with a new editor by then i can be familiar with it enough to pull off something decent.
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 18:13
Welcome man, enjoy!
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:42
Welcome 2 the site bro :)
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:50
PS, Nice Sig, think ima make one now lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 22:57
Fitzyy wrote:PS, Nice Sig, think ima make one now lol

Thanks, I make em on PS
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Thu 11 Aug 2011 - 23:47
GangusKahn wrote:

Thanks, I make em on PS

Nice, I just made one there
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 1:35
Fitzyy wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Thanks, I make em on PS

Nice, I just made one there

You got a full version of PS by chance that you know of? If so PM me....I just got the 30day trial, my old CS3 version got lost last year.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 1:46
Nahhh bro, I use Macromedia Fireworks
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 3:42
Fitzyy wrote:Nahhh bro, I use Macromedia Fireworks

Aight, yeah lookin for a good version if anyone knows of one PS3 or above.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum