Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada  Empty George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:30
"Will George Bush be arrested if he steps foot in Canada? The latest call from human rights groups to prosecute the former US President for allowing torture under his watch prove Bush is unable to shake the consequences of his much maligned war on terror.
Several human rights groups have called on the Canadian government to investigate former US President George Bush for authorizing torture. As Bush is scheduled to visit Canada later this month, the groups hope to set a precedent that even the highest level government officials are not above the law.
According to Human Rights Watch, there is “overwhelming evidence” that both Bush and other senior officials in his administration signed off on and ultimately executed a regime of torture which affected hundreds of detainees, including at least two Canadian citizens.They further stated that since the Obama administration has either been unable or unwilling to investigate the allegations, Canada is legally bound under the Convention against Torture to prosecute individuals who have been implicated in carrying out such acts."...

More here:
http://rt.com/news/bush-us-canada-torture-749/
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada  Empty Re: George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:42
This is the best news I've ever read HAHAHA!!!
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada  Empty Re: George Bush faces arrest if he steps foot in Canada

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:51
L(())L thats funny. i hope hope he gets arested, just for my own personal lulz
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 23:00
Matt Meyer wrote:L(())L thats funny. i hope hope he gets arested, just for my own personal lulz

His mugshot = My Ava

DIBS
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 23:02
GangusKahn wrote:
Matt Meyer wrote:L(())L thats funny. i hope hope he gets arested, just for my own personal lulz

His mugshot = My Ava

DIBS
AHHH damn you lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum