Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

diddy - Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this... Empty Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this...

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 12:31
skip to 2mins.

Diddy telling of a fan because he isn't drinking CIROC.
like seriously...?
thank god T.I. put diddy in his place...

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

diddy - Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this... Empty Re: Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this...

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 12:57
what the fuck? Hate TI.s music but it seems like a nice person when he isnt playing gangsta.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

diddy - Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this... Empty Re: Diddy Deserves a FUCKING SLAP for this...

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 13:16
Chokey wrote:what the fuck? Hate TI.s music but it seems like a nice person when he isnt playing gangsta.

i love T.I. and i loved that he did this.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 13:45
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:what the fuck? Hate TI.s music but it seems like a nice person when he isnt playing gangsta.

i love T.I. and i loved that he did this.
I like some of Diddys music but only with BIG or the songs for BIG. But Diddys an asshole. Got so much more respect for TI now.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 15:00
LOL talking mad shit behind his security.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:05
Hop_Fan13 wrote:LOL talking mad shit behind his security.

lol, true that.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:08
I ALWAYS respected T.I.
You can see the good in him and you don't see that in everyone now days..

Diddy is just dumb.... well actually hes smart but he does stupid things and he should not be famous right now for MANY reasons..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:57
King wrote:I ALWAYS respected T.I.
You can see the good in him and you don't see that in everyone now days..

Diddy is just dumb.... well actually hes smart but he does stupid things and he should not be famous right now for MANY reasons..

repped Thumbs Up
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:07
I seen this a few weeks ago or so...TI did an interview on what exactly happened...Its on VladTV...Diddy was drunk and TI was actually getting disrespected by the dude he's yelling at...you just cant hear him..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 1:52
GangusKahn wrote:I seen this a few weeks ago or so...TI did an interview on what exactly happened...Its on VladTV...Diddy was drunk and TI was actually getting disrespected by the dude he's yelling at...you just cant hear him..

lol at the dude disrespecting T.I.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:52

He always has...lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:38
gvg wrote:

He always has...lol

without biggie. puff is NOTHING

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:26; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:04
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:I seen this a few weeks ago or so...TI did an interview on what exactly happened...Its on VladTV...Diddy was drunk and TI was actually getting disrespected by the dude he's yelling at...you just cant hear him..

I meant to say Diddy tbh....The guy was talkin shit too...But Diddy had the mic so you only hear him...He doesn't respond to the guy he just bashes him for having the wrong bottle.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 5:37
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

I meant to say Diddy tbh....The guy was talkin shit too...But Diddy had the mic so you only hear him...He doesn't respond to the guy he just bashes him for having the wrong bottle.

didn;t know that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum