Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

PS3 Only Requires 1 Disc for BF3 - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Only Requires 1 Disc for BF3

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:45
post of the year goes to lube. hands down!
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

PS3 Only Requires 1 Disc for BF3 - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 Only Requires 1 Disc for BF3

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:53
ClapYo! wrote:That shit was funny, how could you facepalm that? I can't stand Tito, that shit was perfectly executed though with your post and whatnot..
haha exactly but as if i got derepped like 3 times for that like SMFH cold blooded shit
Anonymous

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 2:58
i'm still lol'ing at that picture!!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 3:06
Dat MC wrote:post of the year goes to lube. hands down!
token
token
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/notionsband?sk=app_2405167945

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 2:26
hahahah wow nice Lube LOL

I'm for for PS3 & PC, unfortunately most of my friends don't have a beast enough computer to run BF3 with me so I'm caught playing mostly on PS3.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 3:01
token wrote:hahahah wow nice Lube LOL

I'm for for PS3 & PC, unfortunately most of my friends don't have a beast enough computer to run BF3 with me so I'm caught playing mostly on PS3.

welcome to the PS3 club :)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 12:42
I really hate this whole PS3 vs. 360 debate from the PS3 side. The only reason people even argue is because they only have one console. I have both. And I'm still getting BF for 360. You know why? Better community, LIVE is better protected against security breaches, and the game runs better on 360. Every analyst will tell you PS3 lost this generation.

I see the Forza vs. GT debate going on... I'll tell you right now GT5 is a huge piece of shit compared to Forza. Period. Forza is the ultimate driving game. And this is coming from a GT fanboy - they fucked up GT5 BAD. The game has no fun factor, 80% of the cars look like shit, and the whole single player experience is just a joke.

The only thing PS3 has going for it at this point is Uncharted and blu-ray. And I'm keeping my hopes held off for Twisted Metal because it looks like it could go either way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: EVERY multi-platform game (with the exception of mass effect 2, and thats debatable) runs better on 360. This is not just something I read, I've seen it myself multiple times. So to defend the ps3 and talk shit about 360 is such a faggot thing to do. It really is. Yes PS3 has blu-ray, yes PS3 is more powerful. But nobody ever utilizes the PS3's power so what the fuck does it even matter? Only the exclusives use that power and even so the games only broadcast in 720p where 360 gives you the crisp 1080 goodness.

BTW no offense to anyone in here, I just came from another 360 bashing thread so I was already on the attack lol.

And the 2nd disc for 360 is just the install disc for the textures. It's the same thing as the PS3 version except they couldnt fit the install and the game on one disc. And we'll have party chats and private chats while PS3 players will be stuck in the voice chat for the game lobby. Sony still hasnt set it up for private or group chats - wtf? That's gotta be like what, a days worth of coding? lazy assholes.

Last edited by 410MaXiMuS on Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 13:22; edited 3 times in total
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 12:52
<3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 12:54
i really CBF reading Maximus's post.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 12:56
STRANGEgenius wrote:i really CBF reading Maximus's post.

Hey I'm slow, what does CBF mean?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 13:13
410MaXiMuS wrote:I really hate this whole PS3 vs. 360 debate from the PS3 side. The only reason people even argue is because they only have one console. I have both. And I'm still getting BF for 360. You know why? Better community, LIVE is better protected against security breaches, and the game runs better on PS3. Every analyst will tell you PS3 lost this generation.

I see the Forza vs. GT debate going on... I'll tell you right now GT5 is a huge piece of shit compared to Forza. Period. Forza is the ultimate driving game. And this is coming from a GT fanboy - they fucked up GT5 BAD. The game has no fun factor, 80% of the cars look like shit, and the whole single player experience is just a joke.

The only thing PS3 has going for it at this point is Uncharted and blu-ray. And I'm keeping my hopes held off for Twisted Metal because it looks like it could go either way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: EVERY multi-platform game (with the exception of mass effect 2, and thats debatable) runs better on 360. This is not just something I read, I've seen it myself multiple times. So to defend the ps3 and talk shit about 360 is such a faggot thing to do. It really is. Yes PS3 has blu-ray, yes PS3 is more powerful. But nobody ever utilizes the PS3's power so what the fuck does it even matter? Only the exclusives use that power and even so the games only broadcast in 720p where 360 gives you the crisp 1080 goodness.

BTW no offense to anyone in here, I just came from another 360 bashing thread so I was already on the attack lol.

And the 2nd disc for 360 is just the install disc for the textures. It's the same thing as the PS3 version except they couldnt fit the install and the game on one disc. And we'll have party chats and provate chats while PS# players will be stuck in the voice chat for the game lobby. Sony still hasnt set it up for private or group chats - wtf? That's gotta be like what, a days worth of coding? lazy assholes.

Talking some sense here. Couldn't agree more with this - as it is all true. I too have both consoles, I just can't sit there and drum it into my own head and say that the PS3 is a better console all-round... because I feel it isn't. The whole layout of the PSN feels so outdated (keep in mind that these are somewhat outdated consoles), but the Xbox 360 still remains fast/updated with its interface which is a great. It honestly doesn't bother me with that sort of thing much, but damn you can really notice the difference when switching between consoles. It all boils down to Sony, they're fucking lazy at times. But hey, it is a free service after all.

I couldn't even bring myself to put at least 10 hours in with GT5. Thumbs Down
token
token
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:06
410MaXiMuS wrote:I really hate this whole PS3 vs. 360 debate from the PS3 side. The only reason people even argue is because they only have one console. I have both. And I'm still getting BF for 360. You know why? Better community, LIVE is better protected against security breaches, and the game runs better on 360. Every analyst will tell you PS3 lost this generation.

And the 2nd disc for 360 is just the install disc for the textures. It's the same thing as the PS3 version except they couldnt fit the install and the game on one disc. And we'll have party chats and private chats while PS3 players will be stuck in the voice chat for the game lobby. Sony still hasnt set it up for private or group chats - wtf? That's gotta be like what, a days worth of coding? lazy assholes.

360 = better fps
PS3 = better graphics
PC = still better than both of those in my opinion, just less of a community by far :/
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:10
token wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:I really hate this whole PS3 vs. 360 debate from the PS3 side. The only reason people even argue is because they only have one console. I have both. And I'm still getting BF for 360. You know why? Better community, LIVE is better protected against security breaches, and the game runs better on 360. Every analyst will tell you PS3 lost this generation.

360 = better fps
PS3 = better graphics
PC = still better than both of those in my opinion, just less of a community by far :/

That's the thing tho! PS3 graphics AREN'T better. Play a multi-platform game on PS3 and then on 360 and you'll see not only a performance increase, but also an increase in graphics quality. As I said before PS3 graphics only shine on exclusive games, and that's because those developers are only working on one console so they have the time to work through PS3's complicated system. And even still, the games only come though in 720p. Which is a huge disappointment after playing games in 1080p and seeing that quality difference.

I am NOT a hater tho. I have a PS3 and I love it for blu-rays and exclusive games. I just know that 360 is the better of the two consoles.

And PC will always have the best graphics and the most power... but they also don't get most of the games that come out for consoles which is a shame.

token
token
Registered Member

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:31
410MaXiMuS wrote:
token wrote:

360 = better fps
PS3 = better graphics

That's the thing tho! PS3 graphics AREN'T better. Play a multi-platform game on PS3 and then on 360 and you'll see not only a performance increase, but also an increase in graphics quality. As I said before PS3 graphics only shine on exclusive games, and that's because those developers are only working on one console so they have the time to work through PS3's complicated system. And even still, the games only come though in 720p. Which is a huge disappointment after playing games in 1080p and seeing that quality difference.

I am NOT a hater tho. I have a PS3 and I love it for blu-rays and exclusive games. I just know that 360 is the better of the two consoles.

And PC will always have the best graphics and the most power... but they also don't get most of the games that come out for consoles which is a shame.

Haha yeah that's true, the graphics ARE only better for exclusive games n such but I'm also used to my little ass controller xD I also can't get over the fact that 360 makes you pay to play online but I also heard that PS3 might end up doing the same thing in the very near future. I fucking WIISH everyone had a beast enough computer to run BF3 on but even with my computer clocked at 3.6ghz, 8gb RAM, and a Radeon HD 6870, I was running the beta on LOW settings. I'm expecting to be able to get to medium settings when the full game comes out, but lets seee >.<
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 21:23
410MaXiMuS wrote:

cant be fucked.

and lets not turn this into a 360 v PS3 debate/

unless your debating about BF3 then be my guest.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:43
STRANGEgenius wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:

cant be fucked.

BF3 is a singleplayer game period
token
token
Registered Member

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:48
Lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:09
Evan Kettler wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:

cant be fucked.

i know.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:

cant be fucked.

i know.
=) lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 16:05
I'm not debating PS3 vs. 360. I'm stating facts. Again, I have both consoles. Nothing to debate - I just give out first hand information.

And while I'm on the subject, yet again the 360 version looks better...

I played BF3 on a friends PS3 last night and it was sub-par because of the 720 max resolution + screen tearing. Also, no private / party chats in a BF game = MAJOR FAIL

On another note, Drakes Deception looks AMAZING. Cannot fucking wait to play that game. It will probably get GOTY if the videos I've seen are any indication of the final product.
token
token
Registered Member

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 9:47
410MaXiMuS wrote:I'm not debating PS3 vs. 360. I'm stating facts. Again, I have both consoles. Nothing to debate - I just give out first hand information.

I played BF3 on a friends PS3 last night and it was sub-par because of the 720 max resolution + screen tearing. Also, no private / party chats in a BF game = MAJOR FAIL

On another note, Drakes Deception looks AMAZING. Cannot fucking wait to play that game. It will probably get GOTY if the videos I've seen are any indication of the final product.

PC versions graphics shit on a 360 all day! But I agree, so far its better on 360 than on PS3.

BF3:
PC > 360 > PS3
Anonymous

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 9:53
token wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:I'm not debating PS3 vs. 360. I'm stating facts. Again, I have both consoles. Nothing to debate - I just give out first hand information.

PC versions graphics shit on a 360 all day! But I agree, so far its better on 360 than on PS3.

BF3:
PC > 360 > PS3

Of course lol, this IS a real PC game after all. Big Grin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 11:55
Lube wrote:
token wrote:

BF3:
PC > 360 > PS3

i admit that BF3 was MADE for PC. Thumbs Up
token
token
Registered Member

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 15:14
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Lube wrote:
token wrote:

BF3:
PC > 360 > PS3

It makes me drool! I recorded the first two missions on hard and I'm gunna upload it later for everyone and anyone who wants to check out the story mode :)
Anonymous

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 15:20
token wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Lube wrote:
token wrote:

BF3:
PC > 360 > PS3

It makes me drool! I recorded the first two missions on hard and I'm gunna upload it later for everyone and anyone who wants to check out the story mode :)

Is it going to be on max settings?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum