Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help music video releases soon!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
Hop posted this on fb

"Who's ready for the "I need help" music video? Its almost complete."

thatdude665


Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:Hop posted this on fb

"Who's ready for the "I need help" music video? Its almost complete."

you lier

Packman

avatar
Registered Member
Finally! I hope it's as good as he says it will be


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

TehZed


Registered Member
Well, it's the best song in the whole album. I wish he doesn't screw things up!

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
we can all agree that it's one of the best songs of the album. hop's actually pretty good at shooting music videos. this should be good!


_________________

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:we can all agree that it's one of the best songs of the album. hop's actually pretty good at shooting music videos. this should be good!

Lets hope it doesn't turn into the hop is back music video. He kept delaying it.

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:
Chokey wrote:we can all agree that it's one of the best songs of the album. hop's actually pretty good at shooting music videos. this should be good!

Lets hope it doesn't turn into the hop is back music video. He kept delaying it.
you can nearly be sure that he will fuck that up


_________________

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
YES!! Hop just posted this on fb!

"The "I Need Help" music video will be released April 6th. Like this status if you are hyped for it!"

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
its dame and jarren kidnapping hop from real music  Other 8 


_________________

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:YES!! Hop just posted this on fb!

"The "I Need Help" music video will be released April 6th. Like this status if you are hyped for it!"

looks trash


_________________

Fiasco

avatar
Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:YES!! Hop just posted this on fb!

"The "I Need Help" music video will be released April 6th. Like this status if you are hyped for it!"


It's gonna be Marcus at war with Hopsin for control of him.


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
Its going to be dope, far from the best song hes made but for surethe catchiest song.


_________________

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
BAM!!! THERE IT IS!!!!


Packman

avatar
Registered Member
I liked that video :D Is it just me, or did the song sound different in the video?


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

Fiasco

avatar
Registered Member
Packman wrote:I liked that video :D Is it just me, or did the song sound different in the video?

I thought the same exact thing actually, especially on the "holla at your boy if you know somebody" part. It sound almost acapella.

The audio sound way better in the video version if it is any different.


_________________

Packman

avatar
Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:
Packman wrote:I liked that video :D Is it just me, or did the song sound different in the video?

I thought the same exact thing actually, especially on the "holla at your boy if you know somebody" part. It sound almost acapella.

The audio sound way better in the video version if it is any different.

Yeah it definitely sounds better.


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
Packman wrote:I liked that video :D Is it just me, or did the song sound different in the video?


They went in and remixed it.


"In the basement waiting for @jrizzle182 to finish mastering my song."

Packman

avatar
Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:
Packman wrote:I liked that video :D Is it just me, or did the song sound different in the video?


They went in and remixed it.


"In the basement waiting for @jrizzle182 to finish mastering my song."


Nice, I wish that version was on the album though, but I guess it is cool having two versions of the song.


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

Packman

avatar
Registered Member
I swear the start of this video links to the end of the Hop Is Back video...


_________________
"Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down" - Crooked I

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
Packman wrote:I swear the start of this video links to the end of the Hop Is Back video...

DUDE! I never noticed that!

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
So many other songs i would have rather seen videos for; oh well.

Video quality is dope. The story was okay.

http://www.infgang.com

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
good job marcus!


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
I like this video! I thought it was pretty funny.

The series of videos hes making for knockmadness will all be connected, the ending of this video will probably start his next video which im guessing is rip your heart out but I don't know.


_________________

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
4:17 is when hopsin gets shot 3 times. At the end of the video he runs away. Then if you look at I Need Help by hopsin until 0:10 he's wearing the same thing and it shows him running to his boys... hopsin. Your a genius hopsin! 


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
ddnt even see the connection.

Im guessing Rip Your Heart Out is next.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum