Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 11:54 am

Cardoso


Registered Member
So was I the only one that just found out that hopsin was adopted??? so weird that he wouldn't talk about that in his music :S

read the fourth last comment http://instagram.com/p/ch-Slaugrl/

2 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 11:58 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
hahahah wtf?
I thought there were pictures of him with his family.
Maybe she meant it in a jokingly way, or maybe he's adopted.


_________________

3 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 12:17 pm

Cardoso


Registered Member
I hate to sound like a stalker but she also confirms it on her ask.fm... http://ask.fm/Sduan18/answer/104501985773

4 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 12:35 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
hopsin's family seem pretty black for that white girl tho



_________________

5 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 1:03 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
No they are fake siblings. Not blood related.


_________________

6 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 3:55 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
I think they are "like" siblings, how the hell is he adopted and lived with his biological mom?


_________________

7 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 4:44 pm

Swerve

avatar
Registered Member
http://ask.fm/Sduan18/answer/104490476269

ARE WE GOING TO IGNORE THAT HOPSIN MIGHT BE MAKING CHRISTMAS FUCKING SONGS


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

8 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 5:21 pm

iamraw24

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin has step sisters....http://instagram.com/p/hWf2FRH9cr/ Its not a huge deal.

9 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 6:09 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin said once his dad is like him and his moms neighbor.


_________________

10 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 1/12/2013, 10:15 pm

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
So now I wouldn't be surprised if he really had a white twin brother :D


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

11 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 1:07 am

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
lol obviously he's not adopted but I bet they're close friends tho.


_________________
MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

12 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 1:37 am

Cardoso


Registered Member
hopsintupac wrote:lol obviously he's not adopted but I bet they're close friends tho.
so why would they say he is, if you check all of them 3 girls instagrams they confirm it...

13 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 1:38 am

Cardoso


Registered Member
If they're just friends then Hopsin got friendzoned terribly bad lmao

14 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 2:52 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Cardoso wrote:If they're just friends then Hopsin got friendzoned terribly bad lmao
Those girls are in highschool, why would Hop want to have sex with them?? Or what if he does?? Hopsin 2


_________________

15 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 4:34 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Cardoso wrote:If they're just friends then Hopsin got friendzoned terribly bad lmao
Those girls are in highschool, why would Hop want to have sex with them?? Or what if he does?? Hopsin 2
You obviously don't know Hop's taste.


_________________

16 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 5:21 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Cardoso wrote:If they're just friends then Hopsin got friendzoned terribly bad lmao
Those girls are in highschool, why would Hop want to have sex with them?? Or what if he does?? Hopsin 2
You obviously don't know Hop's taste.
BBW?


_________________

17 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 6:34 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Cardoso wrote:If they're just friends then Hopsin got friendzoned terribly bad lmao
Those girls are in highschool, why would Hop want to have sex with them?? Or what if he does?? Hopsin 2
You obviously don't know Hop's taste.
BBW?
Shes always smelling like bacon and farts.


_________________

18 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 6:48 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Wait a minute!!


_________________

19 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 7:06 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Wait a minute!!
wtf where did you find that?


_________________

20 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 8:08 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
These pictures just prove that hopsin is a pedophile. I'm no expert but don't pedorapist try to have that daddy/uncles/brother/ best bud relationship with their victims? I wouldn't be surprised if hopsin is sizing them up right now


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

21 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 8:41 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Coolguy 127 wrote:Wait a minute!!
fake Hopsin 6


_________________

22 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 8:59 am

Cardoso


Registered Member
BitchNigga wrote:These pictures just prove that hopsin is a pedophile. I'm no expert but don't pedorapist try to have that daddy/uncles/brother/ best bud relationship with their victims? I wouldn't be surprised if hopsin is sizing them up right now
cmon lets just stop from saying stupid shit

23 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 9:16 am

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
Cardoso wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:These pictures just prove that hopsin is a pedophile. I'm no expert but don't pedorapist try to have that daddy/uncles/brother/ best bud relationship with their victims? I wouldn't be surprised if hopsin is sizing them up right now
cmon lets just stop from saying stupid shit
Well he is a bitch nigga, what did you expect?


_________________
MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

24 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 10:53 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Wait a minute!!
fake Hopsin 6
No it's really them, no imitators here.


_________________

25 Re: WAIT A MINUTE!!! on 2/12/2013, 12:09 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Wait a minute!!
fake Hopsin 6
No it's really them, no imitators here.
it is a picture of hopsin i can confirm that, sir!


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum