Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

KM First impressions :

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:39 am

iamraw24

Registered Member
I thought the i need help hook/chorus was great!

52 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:43 am

iamraw24

Registered Member
Yeah i think putting dizzy on km was a HUGE mistake.

53 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 6:46 am

iSigh

Registered Member
It's not as cohesive as raw was. I like it, but i kind of feels forgettable. Ill have to listen to it a couple times through.

54 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 7:34 am

Bladerunner

Registered Member
First impressions: What's my purpose and Caught in the rain don't exist for me, the strongest are : Lunch time Cypher, Still got time for you, Hip hop sinister, Gimme that money, Nollie tre flip, Who's there aaaaand...FIENDS ARE KNOCKING -the best for me (I'm not enclosing Hop is back and old firend coz everybody knew them before, still very good ones).

Generally, pretty good album. I was scared in the beginning that it might be a flop, of course it isn't. But I was also right thinking it won't be better than RAW. RAW is still number one for me for its style coherency (like somebody mentioned above). 

Anyway, KM makes me wanna come back to it and listen more which is a very good sign.

55 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 8:40 am

HopSon

Registered Member
Knock Madness
Raw
GATM

I find there are more bangers on knock madness but it got slow in the middle because of his cory feel good songs.  Dream Forever through Caught in the rain were great. 

I liked Dizzy's verse

Jarren was my favorite

56 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 8:57 am

Royalty

Registered Member
This album was just like mmlp2. Better than what I thought it was going to be, but still nothing that special. overall there's quite a few songs I really enjoy on the album.

57 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 9:23 am

King

Registered Member
IF he would have put this out a year after RAW he would of had a better response present day.
Thats like saying a PS3 is better than a Nintendo64 it might technically be so but your feelings would never accept it because you grew up with the N64. Hopsin fans have grown to know him through RAW.
It will never be the same even if he makes a RAW clone it will not be appreciated the same way.

58 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 9:32 am

Jakec15

Registered Member
Whos there was just a bad song, hook, dizzy, etc.

Now that I've listened a few times there's only a few songs  with bad hooks but their pretty bad. Most the songs have a decent chorus.

59 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 10:18 am

adeem

Registered Member
some excellent songs on here

hop definitely improved on the mic in every aspect

60 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 10:34 am

texasiopp

Registered Member
So I was trying to find his ex gfs facebook...just to see what kind of things she has to say cuz im sure shes heard it by now...No luck on finding her profile
I think her name is Sarah Cox

What happened to Street Skolla?

61 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 10:43 am

STRANGEgenius

yes it was Sarah Cox.

62 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 10:48 am

Hunter

Registered Member
does anyone know what year Hairless Cox was born?

63 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 10:49 am

King

Registered Member
Stalkers lmao.
She was Hops friend on FB but guess not anymore.

64 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 11:00 am

achmed420

Registered Member
https://www.twitter.com/_sarahcox

Her Facebook is in the description

Made by Frankie

65 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 11:04 am

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
We should start an elimination game of each song in like a week! 

and that's weird that you guys have her stuff haha, Hopsin still follows here...

66 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 11:30 am

Mark us

Registered Member
Is she over 18?

"As much as I may have pretended otherwise, for so long, all I wanted was to be like other people. To feel what they felt. But now that I do, I just want it to stop."

67 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 11:37 am

texasiopp

Registered Member
Mark us wrote:Is she over 18?
I Lol'd

What happened to Street Skolla?

68 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 1:07 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
texasiopp wrote:So I was trying to find his ex gfs facebook...just to see what kind of things she has to say cuz im sure shes heard it by now...No luck on finding her profile
I think her name is Sarah Cox
Yup that's her

69 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 1:14 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Raw > KM atm

it might change after a few listens though

70 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 2:21 pm

Noodica

Registered Member
The first few times listening to KM i was thinking the same thing as most of you guys, RAW > KM. But believe me, i gave it a few more listens and now i can't stop. Hopsin has improved his producing, word play and rapping in general.. All tho he does still have those corny hooks/choruses, i think that's just hop and i sort of don't mind them. Sorry to say but i think it impressed me a lot more than MMLP2 and was well worth the wait.. Its just that we're so used to seeing Hopsin as RAW, so we're sort of in denial with KM being awesome but overtime i'm sure it'll grow on everybody.

I liked just about all the songs but i like some better than others, most of them had amazing beats like Nollie Tre Flip (which also gave me a old school or Biggie feel), even tho i don't skate, that song was fire. I Need Help, Hip Hop Sinister, The Fiends are Knocking and Lunch time cypher are also my favorites but all in all, i love all of the songs on there and connect with them, and Gimmie that money just gives me a nice laugh. Well thats my take on it, most of you will love it if you give it a chance.

71 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 2:47 pm

King

Registered Member
Noodica wrote:The first few times listening to KM i was thinking the same thing as most of you guys, RAW > KM. But believe me, i gave it a few more listens and now i can't stop. Hopsin has improved his producing, word play and rapping in general.. All tho he does still have those corny hooks/choruses, i think that's just hop and i sort of don't mind them. Sorry to say but i think it impressed me a lot more than MMLP2 and was well worth the wait.. Its just that we're so used to seeing Hopsin as RAW, so we're sort of in denial with KM being awesome but overtime i'm sure it'll grow on everybody.

I liked just about all the songs but i like some better than others, most of them had amazing beats like Nollie Tre Flip (which also gave me a old school or Biggie feel), even tho i don't skate, that song was fire. I Need Help, Hip Hop Sinister, The Fiends are Knocking and Lunch time cypher are also my favorites but all in all, i love all of the songs on there and connect with them, and Gimmie that money just gives me a nice laugh. Well thats my take on it, most of you will love it if you give it a chance.
Monocle
Strong first post.

I made one of my friends listen to it and they said it was whack then later I caught him bumping some of the songs, he said it was ok but not what he expected. I guess a lot of people are just disappointed and the disappointment makes it hard to appreciate the album for what it is. I mean we did have a load of time to listen to RAW which was noticeably better than GATML to nearly everyone till this day. This is just fresh off it's release so many will be harsher on this then they are to RAW.

72 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:14 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
KM>>>>MMLP2 No doubt

And yah the more I listen to it, the better it gets.

73 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:18 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
I don't understand how people can say this is better or worse than RAW when it's only been out for a day..

74 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:27 pm

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
iamraw24 wrote:Yeah i think putting dizzy on km was a HUGE mistake.

75 Re: KM First impressions : on 25/11/2013, 3:55 pm

Noodica

Registered Member
King wrote:
Noodica wrote:The first few times listening to KM i was thinking the same thing as most of you guys, RAW > KM. But believe me, i gave it a few more listens and now i can't stop. Hopsin has improved his producing, word play and rapping in general.. All tho he does still have those corny hooks/choruses, i think that's just hop and i sort of don't mind them. Sorry to say but i think it impressed me a lot more than MMLP2 and was well worth the wait.. Its just that we're so used to seeing Hopsin as RAW, so we're sort of in denial with KM being awesome but overtime i'm sure it'll grow on everybody.

Monocle
Strong first post.

I made one of my friends listen to it and they said it was whack then later I caught him bumping some of the songs, he said it was ok but not what he expected. I guess a lot of people are just disappointed and the disappointment makes it hard to appreciate the album for what it is. I mean we did have a load of time to listen to RAW which was noticeably better than GATML to nearly everyone till this day. This is just fresh off it's release so many will be harsher on this then they are to RAW.
 Thanks man :). I've been following this forum for quite a while and only decided to sign up today. But yeah, i think it'll just take time for people to appreciate this album. I loved it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum