Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs left off of Knock Madness

+19
Hip-Hopsin'
Noodica
Swerve
Nidac_7
HopSon
iScyko
Coolguy 127
Bladerunner
Grafik
41OMaXiMuS
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
King
Hunter
BraidzMC
AlwaysRaw
Jakec15
texasiopp
fxtdiilz
23 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 3 Empty Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:05
jfatballz wrote:i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
Yeeeah!!! IKR!! My nigga King Dame went in!! He went fucking ape shit on that track Other 14
jfatballz
Registered Member

Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 3 Empty Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:23
Coolguy 127 wrote:
jfatballz wrote:i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
Yeeeah!!! IKR!! My nigga King Dame went in!! He went fucking ape shit on that track Other 14
i wish. he is swizzz'z uncle or some shit but he is tight.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 2:55
jfatballz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
he's actually SwizZz's dad
jfatballz
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 3:01
Hunter wrote:
jfatballz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
he's actually SwizZz's dad
youre right.. hes hopsins uncle.. thats why he signed hopsin to funk volume.. side note The Independent Living Doc is up for torrenting
Hopsessed
Hopsessed
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 6:44
King Dame been on that American Honey he aint got time to record no verse
Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 3 RuWTgy4eTSuYEtUkRNGo+kingdame
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 6:54
Hopsessed wrote:
King Dame been on that American Honey he aint got time to record no verse
Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 3 RuWTgy4eTSuYEtUkRNGo+kingdame
hahaha that's actually funny as fuck
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum