Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Songs left off of Knock Madness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 1:05 pm

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
jfatballz wrote:i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
Yeeeah!!! IKR!! My nigga King Dame went in!! He went fucking ape shit on that track Other 14

52 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 1:23 pm

jfatballz

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
jfatballz wrote:i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
Yeeeah!!! IKR!! My nigga King Dame went in!! He went fucking ape shit on that track Other 14
i wish. he is swizzz'z uncle or some shit but he is tight.

53 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 1:55 pm

Hunter

Registered Member
jfatballz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
he's actually SwizZz's dad

54 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 2:01 pm

jfatballz

Registered Member
Hunter wrote:
jfatballz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
he's actually SwizZz's dad
youre right.. hes hopsins uncle.. thats why he signed hopsin to funk volume.. side note The Independent Living Doc is up for torrenting

55 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 5:44 pm

Hopsessed

Registered Member
King Dame been on that American Honey he aint got time to record no verse

56 Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness on 29/11/2013, 5:54 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Hopsessed wrote:
King Dame been on that American Honey he aint got time to record no verse
hahaha that's actually funny as fuck

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum