Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs left off of Knock Madness

+19
Hip-Hopsin'
Noodica
Swerve
Nidac_7
HopSon
iScyko
Coolguy 127
Bladerunner
Grafik
41OMaXiMuS
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
King
Hunter
BraidzMC
AlwaysRaw
Jakec15
texasiopp
fxtdiilz
23 posters
Go down
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 5:17
Grafik wrote:The term "freestyle" is so widely confused with just rapping anything. People think off the top of your head doesn't have to be improvised. They think it means memorized shit. But most likely it isn't a legitimate freestyle.
That would be called Freeverse. Written down off the top of your head, people now just claim it as a freestyle.
King
King
Registered Member

Songs left off of Knock Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs left off of Knock Madness

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 6:26
It meaning what it means is one thing, other people having their own meaning for it is another.
That is why I question what does he mean by ""freestyle" because people put their own belief into what a freestyle is regardless if it's an actual freestyle or not.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:00
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I talked to Hopsin after his concert (crazy story.) and I asked him about Raps Over.
Definitely not a song you assholes
Im sooo jelly right noww. How long did you get to talk to him?
Honestly only about 10 minutes but I got really lucky, there were only a few people besides MK and close friends who got to chat with him.

He was really funny and stuff, he said we couldn't get pictures with him because he'd get swarmed and stuff by all the zombies but I got him to be in a selfie which turned out pretty nice.
Damn 10 mins, that's really dope, considering how many fans he has currently. I was expecting just like a 1-2 mins conversation, just like hi hello how's it going and shit, but that's really dope that you got to talk to him for 10 mins. I have a question, were more people hyped up for Hopsin or Yelawolf?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 19:45
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I talked to Hopsin after his concert (crazy story.) and I asked him about Raps Over.
Definitely not a song you assholes
Im sooo jelly right noww. How long did you get to talk to him?
Honestly only about 10 minutes but I got really lucky, there were only a few people besides MK and close friends who got to chat with him.

He was really funny and stuff, he said we couldn't get pictures with him because he'd get swarmed and stuff by all the zombies but I got him to be in a selfie which turned out pretty nice.
Damn 10 mins, that's really dope, considering how many fans he has currently. I was expecting just like a 1-2 mins conversation, just like hi hello how's it going and shit, but that's really dope that you got to talk to him for 10 mins. I have a question, were more people hyped up for Hopsin or Yelawolf?
Yeah I barely got to see him. Literally as my brother and I were exiting we saw him skating behind the venue and were like "holy shit!" and stuff, then he was actually a really chill dude and there were only a few other people besides us who passed by and talked to him.

And the people were about half for Hopsin and half Yelawolf, I'd say it was pretty even.
But it was sick because after Hopsin finished and before Yelawolf I went to the merchandise booth and met so many sick people just walking around. His assistant was selling stuff and was surprisingly nice. I met MK (and Stoney if you watch his videos), DJ Hoppa, and even that dude Futuristic was there.
HopSon
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 20:16
So when is this album leaking fam?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 20:45
HopSon wrote:So when is this album leaking fam?
I don't want it to leak, I want to get it when I'm supposed to get it.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:11
Coolguy 127 wrote:
I don't want it to leak, I want to get it when I'm supposed to get it.
I want to get it as soon as possible, haha. 
But I don't want it to leak because I want the sales and everything to go as they should and all that.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:13
King wrote:I think other big name rappers are hesitant to approach Hopsin because of how he comes off as from a distance. They might also not wan't to be associated with someone who is open to diss other rappers that they might have been associated with. Only those who actually get to know him are likely to approach him.
I'm really curious as to who has been turned down by Hopsin or possibly even turned him down. I can see big names finding out about him but not mentioning him or anything. I could also imagine people who were making XXL freshman lists and stuff who are hot right now trying to collab with Hopsin but are too whack for his standards.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:27
November 22nd fam
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 5:59
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:I think other big name rappers are hesitant to approach Hopsin because of how he comes off as from a distance. They might also not wan't to be associated with someone who is open to diss other rappers that they might have been associated with. Only those who actually get to know him are likely to approach him.
I'm really curious as to who has been turned down by Hopsin or possibly even turned him down. I can see big names finding out about him but not mentioning him or anything. I could also imagine people who were making XXL freshman lists and stuff who are hot right now trying to collab with Hopsin but are too whack for his standards.
Nah... He's working with some big names... Yela, Travis Barker, Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9 etc etc. They've shouted him out too.
Then Tech obviously.
Xzibit and B-real, not that they're relevant anymore. haha.

But yeah, I'm interested too... Can you imagine Hopsin just shredding the fuck outta Iggy Azalea on a collab? HAHAHA
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 7:14
Coolguy127 wrote:
HopSon wrote:So when is this album leaking fam?

I don't want it to leak, I want to get it when I'm supposed to get it.

Good point.

BraidzMC wrote:Xzibit and B-real, not that they're relevant anymore. haha.
Unfortunately they're not but they are surely legends.
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 13:39
I'll get the leak, but i just pre-ordered for $35 today including shipping. So fuck it.

I'm supposedly being sent a pre-mastered version of the album sometime during the next few days anyways.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 14:37
BraidzMC wrote:I'll get the leak, but i just pre-ordered for $35 today including shipping. So fuck it.

I'm supposedly being sent a pre-mastered version of the album sometime during the next few days anyways.
I feel like people who have to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping should get a discount or some type of deal.
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 16:35
Nidac_7 wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:I'll get the leak, but i just pre-ordered for $35 today including shipping. So fuck it.

I feel like people who have to pay a ridiculous amount for shipping should get a discount or some type of deal.
Nah, ive bought every album this way. I support Hop like crazy. Dude helped me become a decent MC n shit.
I don't mind paying a little extra, its cool.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 5:36
Moving to Australia or whatever is I Need Help i fucking knew it
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 6:13
he just said on ustream that only 3ish songs were left off of knock madness. one of them was a 10 minute long love song that he wants to release at some stage
Noodica
Registered Member

Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 14:45
Hopsin confirmed that "I'm moving to Australia" was renamed to "I Need Help" in his livestream.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 22:20
Who's There is obviously Knock Knock
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 2:04
fxtdiilz wrote:he just said on ustream that only 3ish songs were left off of knock madness. one of them was a 10 minute long love song that he wants to release at some stage
I don't remember where but, I think I remember him saying something like, he recorded a TON of songs but just wanted to pick out a handful for the album or something like that. I might be wrong tho
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 2:42
He made a lot of unfinished songs and out of the ones who were actually finished and ready to go on KM did not make it. He probably reused lyrics from unfinished songs and took instrumentals apart.
iamraw24
iamraw24
Registered Member

Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 5:57

At 2:21 Did anyone think that sounded a bit weird? That big breath then it cuts to the hook, it sounded a bit odd to me... Who else agrees?
SKalynic
Banned Member

Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 1:15
iamraw24 wrote:

At 2:21 Did anyone think that sounded a bit weird? That big breath then it cuts to the hook, it sounded a bit odd to me... Who else agrees?
It seems a bit weird, yeah, but some of his choruses have really surprised me in the past, so idk.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 17:53
iamraw24 wrote:

That shit bothered me so much when I first heard that.
jfatballz
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 1:44
i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 1:53
jfatballz wrote:i wonder why he didnt do a song with the rapper King Dame.. he supposedly runs half of funk volume with Hopsin and Jarren.. i heard King Dame before dissing the shoes off of Jokerr and i wanted to hear him on Hop Madness
wat
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum