Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin 'Fans'.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 6:17 am

Chokey

Registered Member
truson u need to post a nude picture of that bitch in your picture!

- i dont think anyone hates his new shit. Everyone is looking forward to KM - unless bitchnigga cause he's a bitch nigga!

27 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 6:37 am

BabySmacker

TrusonTheUnicorn wrote:
Spanky wrote:My name is TrusonTheUnicorn and I'm very kul guy, u know? I lyke to troll forums and asked dumb qestuns n stuff. 

look at me n my sister im so kul wit my suljer boi glasses

how bout i troll deze forums sum moar wit me new awesum cover pic dat i made in 8 minutez
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... I am butt hurt!

Damn... Your jokes are sooooooooooooo funny dude!

Dizzy

28 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 6:47 am

41OMaXiMuS

DEM NEON COLORED HULA HOOPS... DATZ NOT GAY AT ALL.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

29 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 7:00 am

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
DEM NEON COLORED HULA HOOPS... DATZ NOT GAY AT ALL.
Okay man... I admit, it is a little gay... 

It was years ago though... But still... Yeah gay. 

Not saying I am gay... Just the pic is gay... PRETTY FUCKING GAY!

30 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 7:08 am

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Yeah man reporting buddie is just setting yourself up for future failure. If you look up "the fucking man" in the dictionary you"ll see a picture of buddie. You gotta know these types of things man.
My nigga!
Buddie, I will be a bitch nigga. I am sorry man. Honestly didn't mean to do that.Hopsin 6

I AM FUCKING SORRY NIGGA!

31 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 7:10 am

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:truson u need to post a nude picture of that bitch in your picture!

- i dont think anyone hates his new shit. Everyone is looking forward to KM - unless bitchnigga cause he's a bitch nigga!
Lol! She's hot right!Hopsin 5

32 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 7:44 am

STRANGEgenius

does that picture say "iced oreo"

33 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 8:20 am

41OMaXiMuS

STRANGEgenius wrote:does that picture say "iced oreo"
Chyea, it's your boy Iced Oreo in the hood, whats goody wit'cha muh nikkaz? Gotz dem mufuckin neon hula hoops on me cuz, I keep it one hundit.... you already know dat kid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

34 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 9:24 am

Hunter

Registered Member
Bladerunner wrote:
Bitch Nigga wrote:Let me tell you something OP. When I first started listening to hopsin I was a virgin geek who couldn't get a bitch to save my life. Yeah I lifted but I still couldn't pull any. Now I have a girlfriend who gets down wit me 3 times a week and I'm buff as fuck. I just can't relate to this virgin music anymore I'm not the same man I once was. I try to "feel" his music but it doesn't work. I'm to cool now. I'm sorry if it comes off as hating.

Loool. Man this is a joke right? Otherwise You must be on crack everyday. I've been married for 12 years now, I didn't count how many times I 'got down' with my wife through this period and I don't see how this relates to liking or not liking Hopsin?!?!?! Yeah, he represents some kind of immature elements but that doesn't mean that when You listen to him you're a virgin geek or sth.

Other 15

35 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 9:36 am

Bladerunner

Registered Member
HUNTER wrote:
Bladerunner wrote:
Bitch Nigga wrote:Let me tell you something OP. When I first started listening to hopsin I was a virgin geek who couldn't get a bitch to save my life. Yeah I lifted but I still couldn't pull any. Now I have a girlfriend who gets down wit me 3 times a week and I'm buff as fuck. I just can't relate to this virgin music anymore I'm not the same man I once was. I try to "feel" his music but it doesn't work. I'm to cool now. I'm sorry if it comes off as hating.

Loool. Man this is a joke right? Otherwise You must be on crack everyday. I've been married for 12 years now, I didn't count how many times I 'got down' with my wife through this period and I don't see how this relates to liking or not liking Hopsin?!?!?! Yeah, he represents some kind of immature elements but that doesn't mean that when You listen to him you're a virgin geek or sth.

36 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 12:31 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
TrusonTheUnicorn wrote:
Chokey wrote:truson u need to post a nude picture of that bitch in your picture!

Lol! She's hot right!Hopsin 5
just PM me with nudes, dude.

37 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 3:09 pm

Nidac_7

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:does that picture say "iced oreo"
It might be "Iced Dred"?

38 Re: Hopsin 'Fans'. on 14/11/2013, 3:25 pm

BraidzMC

Registered Member
I like Hop's new shit... I just don't like that its just "Bars" stuff.
His singles for RAW and GATM were emotionally driven... I think that's why everyone is a bit mad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum