Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You think Hopsin pops in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 13/11/2013, 6:59 am

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
Idkn if this subject was mentioned before somewhere here but do You think Hop checked out this forum at least once?


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

2 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 13/11/2013, 8:16 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
He has an account on this forum, however he was only active during late 2011, but i dunno if he still checks out the forum or not.

His Profile


_________________

3 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 13/11/2013, 8:23 am

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
Coolguy127 wrote:He has an account on this forum, however he was only active during late 2011, but i dunno if he still checks out the forum or not.

His Profile

Nice pic :D. It would be cool if He dropped a post once in a while. I doubt if He does that coz he surely has a lot of work.


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

4 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 13/11/2013, 8:31 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
he posted like twice, lol. Proved he was the real Hopsin and then went back to jacking off.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

5 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 14/11/2013, 3:21 pm

BraidzMC


Registered Member
I have an inkling that this "yo" character is Hop's new profile.
Low post count... Happens to have old tracks too leak etc etc

6 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 14/11/2013, 4:00 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
BraidzMC wrote:I have an inkling that this "yo" character is Hop's new profile.
Low post count... Happens to have old tracks too leak etc etc
.....smh
Check out his posts. He is a producer. If he was Hopsin why would he be make a remake of an instrumental he already made? http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/spa/yo


_________________

7 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 14/11/2013, 5:06 pm

BraidzMC


Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:I have an inkling that this "yo" character is Hop's new profile.
Low post count... Happens to have old tracks too leak etc etc
.....smh
Check out his posts. He is a producer. If he was Hopsin why would he be make a remake of an instrumental he already made? http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/spa/yo
Yeah true.

8 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 14/11/2013, 5:11 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
We can make him post again if we mention his upper lip.
That's all hes concerned about.


_________________

9 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 14/11/2013, 10:25 pm

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:We can make him post again if we mention his upper lip.
That's all hes concerned about.

Heh. Do You want me to make a new thread about it :) ?


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

10 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 1:32 am

achmed420

avatar
Registered Member
I don't think hopsin looks at the forums anymore but I do think dame looks over the forums from time to time, cuz shortly after the video of the crazy bitch that's trying to expose hopsin was posted here, it was also posted on the funk volume page by dame.


_________________
SLAUGHTERHOUSE!


Made by Frankie

11 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 5:09 pm

BraidzMC


Registered Member
Both Dame and Hopsin do check the forums out from time to time. Dame moreso.
Hop knows his old stuff has all leaked. They don't care, they think its more exposure whilst people were holding on waiting for KM.

12 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 5:25 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Dame is a member on these forums, he just happens to be the best at blending in.


_________________

13 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 5:34 pm

yo


Registered Member
achmed420 wrote:I don't think hopsin looks at the forums anymore but I do think dame looks over the forums from time to time, cuz shortly after the video of the crazy bitch that's trying to expose hopsin was posted here, it was also posted on the funk volume page by dame.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw his tweet haha.

14 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 5:37 pm

yo


Registered Member
BraidzMC wrote:I have an inkling that this "yo" character is Hop's new profile.
Low post count... Happens to have old tracks too leak etc etc
Damn son you got me. Good guess pal! Haha jk no I'm not Hop lol

15 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 9:38 pm

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
yo wrote:Damn son you got me. Good guess pal! Haha jk no I'm not Hop lol
Prove it!


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

16 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 15/11/2013, 11:58 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:he posted like twice, lol. Proved he was the real Hopsin and then went back to jacking off.
he a bitch! a real niqqa like me can jack off while being on the forums


_________________

17 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 16/11/2013, 12:20 am

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:he posted like twice, lol. Proved he was the real Hopsin and then went back to jacking off.

he a bitch! a real niqqa like me can jack off while being on the forums


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

18 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 16/11/2013, 12:21 am

Bladerunner

avatar
Registered Member
Shit, sth's wrong I cant see the images I'm posting, do u see them?


_________________
adapt, engage, survive...have fun

19 Re: Do You think Hopsin pops in? on 16/11/2013, 4:10 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Bladerunner wrote:Shit, sth's wrong I cant see the images I'm posting, do u see them?
Yea but stop posting nudes man.


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum