Registered Member

Check out my Remixes: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyy1994
Check out my Beats: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

CHEERS TROOPS
http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

2 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:11 pm

King

Registered Member
See now this is a track made in one day with no intent to "impress" or fit a certain image, this is a track that is not promoted and is non commercial. coming straight from a guy who just wants to express himself.

This track ain't fire, this track is not technically great but it's 100% real.
That makes it dope to me.

Last edited by King on 8/11/2013, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:14 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I guess something pretty bad happened.... I like the song but it sounds kinda rough.
This was really unexpected..

Last edited by AlwaysRaw on 8/11/2013, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:15 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
this is dope, i like it actually. no stan shit.

5 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:20 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
"i get tired of putting out organized structured music and all that label crap"

I wonder if someone from FV fucked him over... that would kinda make sense for him talking about leaking his own album... I have no idea though this just came into my head

6 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:23 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:"i get tired of putting out organized structured music and all that label crap"

I wonder if someone from FV fucked him over... that would kinda make sense for him talking about leaking his own album... I have no idea though this just came into my head
Dame..... Tanner was right

7 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:25 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Really cool. This will give him a little buzz and this is very interesting. Hopefully we'll get some sort of explanation soon. Sounds like something to do with FV.

Last edited by Buddie on 8/11/2013, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:26 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
" i just wanna rap and speak my mind...im tired of all the business behind it."

Knock Madness is probably not even his lol. Dame or someone prob made him change it up.

9 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:29 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Fiasco wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:"i get tired of putting out organized structured music and all that label crap"

haha, try not to bring Tanner into this so quick. We should wait for evidence or word from Hopsin before we just jump to conclusions.

10 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:29 pm

King

Registered Member

The "rap game" is fucking him over because he can't deal with it like other people can.
Hes not fit for it and hes in denial. He just wants to be a human and do whatever he wants to do and not be expected to do something.

11 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:30 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
He is probably being pressured to do something he doesn't want to do in order to pull in more $$$.

12 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:31 pm

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Everything you guys are saying really makes sense but I just wanna wait to hear Hopsin speak on it in depth. I hope this doesn't eat me alive.

13 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:37 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Now the sudden track list leak all makes sense now. He probably wasn't suppose to release it until a certain time but got fed up and leaked it to piss someone off.

14 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:39 pm

King

Registered Member
Hopsin has spoke about it countless times, he hates all the media BS and business stuff and he just wants to make music, unfortunately if he wants to promote something he has to do certain things and although he acknowledges it its still frustrating. The annoying fans acting like he owes them something, the touring he promises to do then has to commit to them, the distribution process and promotion for his album is complicated.. and the list goes on. He has changed, and it's not that he went hollywood it's that hes conforming to a lifestyle that his nature is against.. thats why he released the tracklist most likely earlier than it was planned. He wants to do everything when and how he wants.

15 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:45 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
King wrote:Hopsin has spoke about it countless times, he hates all the media BS and business stuff and he just wants to make music, unfortunately if he wants to promote something he has to do certain things and although he acknowledges it its still frustrating. The annoying fans acting like he owes them something, the touring he promises to do then has to commit to them, the distribution process and promotion for his album is complicated.. and the list goes on. He has changed, and it's not that he went hollywood it's that hes conforming to a lifestyle that his nature is against.. thats why he released the tracklist most likely earlier than it was planned. He wants to do everything when and how he wants.
It should be that way. Hopsin is the reason why FV is such a big label today. It goes to show you that even the independent labels aren't really independent. There's too much money involved. It's a shame but that's just the way it is. FV is a business now and I feel for Hop. He should be able to do whatever he wants. He's earned it. It's his label, his music, and his art.

16 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 12:51 pm

yo

Registered Member
He's been this way since the joker phone calls. This isn't really a surprise haha. He'll get through it.

17 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:00 pm

King

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:Hopsin has spoke about it countless times, he hates all the media BS and business stuff and he just wants to make music, unfortunately if he wants to promote something he has to do certain things and although he acknowledges it its still frustrating. The annoying fans acting like he owes them something, the touring he promises to do then has to commit to them, the distribution process and promotion for his album is complicated.. and the list goes on. He has changed, and it's not that he went hollywood it's that hes conforming to a lifestyle that his nature is against.. thats why he released the tracklist most likely earlier than it was planned. He wants to do everything when and how he wants.
It should be that way. Hopsin is the reason why FV is such a big label today. It goes to show you that even the independent labels aren't really independent. There's too much money involved. It's a shame but that's just the way it is. FV is a business now and I feel for Hop. He should be able to do whatever he wants. He's earned it. It's his label, his music, and his art.
No one is saying he can't, if that was the case he would not have released this song.
No one is forcing him to do anything it's just that soceity is built in a way in which everything is organized and planned, it's just the way it is for everything.

18 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:05 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
No one is saying he can't, if that was the case he would not have released this song.
No one is forcing him to do anything it's just that soceity is built in a way in which everything is organized and planned, it's just the way it is for everything.
Well I think someone is saying he can't do something that he wants to do in regards to Knock Madness or his music. He wouldn't have made this song and acted this way if that wasn't the case.

19 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:08 pm

Fiasco

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Well I think someone is saying he can't do something that he wants to do in regards to Knock Madness or his music. He wouldn't have made this song and acted this way if that wasn't the case.
It's Dame.

20 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:11 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
It's Dame.
I'm not totally convinced it is Dame. It could be anyone in FV's camp or it could even be someone from outside of the label that wants Hop to do something a certain way that he doesn't agree with in order to sell more albums. It could be anything really, but obviously it has something to do with something behind the scenes.

21 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:13 pm

Spanky

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:Now the sudden track list leak all makes sense now. He probably wasn't suppose to release it until a certain time but got fed up and leaked it to piss someone off.
powerful

22 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:16 pm

King

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
All you have to do is listen to the lyrics and there is the answer to everything.

It's about him not knowing what he wants and not wanting to be in the position he put himself into. He can't "find himself" "slave to the game? No" "used to think my money would bring me happiness" "I never had a real fam to turn to"  "now I hide myself in contacts and fame is the drug I OD on"

The way everything is structured in society, he released the game was cold only after he jumped in.
 it. He wishes he only had to rap and everything took care of itself but the harsh reality is that its not like that.

23 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:21 pm

Buddie

Registered Member
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
All you have to do is listen to the lyrics and there is the answer to everything.

It's about him not knowing what he wants and not wanting to be in the position he put himself into. He can't "find himself" "slave to the game? No" "used to think my money would bring me happiness" "I never had a real fam to turn to"  "now I hide myself in contacts and fame is the drug I OD on"

The way everything is structured in society, he released the game was cold only after he jumped in.
 it. He wishes he only had to rap and everything took care of itself but the harsh reality is that its not like that.
Yeah I see what you mean, but it could be about anything at this point. Who knows what could have sparked this.

24 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:27 pm

yo

Registered Member
Here's a humorous YouTube comment "yo Hop, must just be something about today... glad to know I aint the only one having a shit day. Respect" Haha

25 Re: Hopsin - Have You Seen Me on 8/11/2013, 1:27 pm

Chokey

Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:

HAHAHAHAAAAHAAH dickrider #1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum