Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video Empty Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video

Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 17:19
Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video Watch?v=-Twp4vtKIPUHopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video Watch?v=-Twp4vtKIPUPretty interesting video. It's very surprising that Hopsin made an appearance at the end.

King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video Empty Re: Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video

Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 17:47
efwrawsfvesfv
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video Empty Re: Hopsin In Prince EA's New Music Video

Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 19:49
Spoiler:
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 23:20
^I saw that too

interesting vid
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 4:36
I remember seeing this when it was posted, Prince EA's style reminds me of B.o.B, or the beats he uses idk
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 1:11
..i just realized...if it was fake., what about the MJ phonecall and the videos continuously getting removed from yt?
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 16:44
Skinny_Kid wrote:..i just realized...if it was fake., what about the MJ phonecall and the videos continuously getting removed from yt?
He said it was someone on Facebook, don't remember his name. Isn't really hard to imitate MJ's talking voice
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 21:22
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:..i just realized...if it was fake., what about the MJ phonecall and the videos continuously getting removed from yt?
He said it was someone on Facebook, don't remember his name. Isn't really hard to imitate MJ's talking voice
yeah i guess haha, even hopsin could've done it. Still confused that the videos were getting removed tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum